What's new

Squonk Check

Can be a troublesome buggar as well so not one for the faint hearted. Looked after & kept clean is the order of the day. as it should for any mech.

I heard there can be issues with it. I've only ever seen the gold one but that ultem one looks nice

I had to disassemble it when new and adjust the contacts to make the throw shorter and less stiff. A bit fiddly but the result is night and day. Originally it was a long and stiff throw so prone to misfiring, and not very nice to use tbh. But now it's very good.

I had to disassemble it when new and adjust the contacts to make the throw shorter and less stiff. A bit fiddly but the result is night and day. Originally it was a long and stiff throw so prone to misfiring, and not very nice to use tbh. But now it's very good.

sounds like something I couldn't be bothered with. Looks nice though.

FF8DFA60-320B-4EAD-8469-F5B76C8B5E02.jpeg

Been using the passage rda nonstop for a few weeks. Best rda I’ve bought

73E903D2-2DB8-495D-8F1A-F3F7A151ED96.jpeg
My Niagara died, my feedlink is on life support and I gave away my ijoy capo...so had been left with a nudge squonker for 2-3wks.
Whilst I toyed with breaking my usual £35 limit for a topside, I refrained and Picked this little setup up for just over £30 - Desire Cut and a Wasp Nano. Running on 0.46 Brochrome with some freeby filth called Heavy Metal.

About as matchy as I can get it today at work. A little over 0.3 ohm ss coil, giving a cooler but satisfying bubblegum toot with 4.5mg nic.
IMG_20190719_153337.jpg

View attachment 196628 My Niagara died, my feedlink is on life support and I gave away my ijoy capo...so had been left with a nudge squonker for 2-3wks.
Whilst I toyed with breaking my usual £35 limit for a topside, I refrained and Picked this little setup up for just over £30 - Desire Cut and a Wasp Nano. Running on 0.46 Brochrome with some freeby filth called Heavy Metal.

Just chucked a 10 wrap of 28 Nife30 in this as i saw it had TC....helllooo :-)

Back
Top Bottom