What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

@Deaf Vaper :) Do you do any mixing or do you only buy readymades?

Nah just ready mades currently, for two reasons: 1)..i'm a MTler, so i don't use much, about 5ml-10ml a day at most. 2) I haven't got the patience, time..or the desire to start making my own just yet..just too much faff!

But.....that said.....when this lot runs out for good.....if i can get the flavour shots, to replicate any of the above....then it's defo something i'd try getting into down the road aways.

I've no idea what goes into any of these flavours..or if the individual flavour shots are available to make them...but presume they can be got from somewhere.

Last edited:
When you need some pointers...... especially for Botany Bay give me a shout :)

Three new to me flavours today 2x10ml of each, Bubble Gum I used to like as a kid so looking forward to trying that :D

YgkyUQn.png

IMG_0026.JPG
My very first mod and tank, armour pro and zlide tank. hope its not to complicated. Only ever used a 88vape deluxe pen before.

Yesterday now, but I got some watermelon which I thought I'd like (nearly the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted, straight in the bin with the clearo to avoid getting one more hint of it) and some diamond mist vanilla custard which I thought I'd absolutely hate, liked, mixed some tobacco in and ended up chain vaping until 2am.

I'm new at this, so far every juice delivery is an interesting gamble

Yesterday now, but I got some watermelon which I thought I'd like (nearly the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted, straight in the bin with the clearo to avoid getting one more hint of it) and some diamond mist vanilla custard which I thought I'd absolutely hate, liked, mixed some tobacco in and ended up chain vaping until 2am.

I'm new at this, so far every juice delivery is an interesting gamble

Diamond mist vanilla custard ... very nice :)

Back
Top Bottom