What's new

Unofficial diy allotment

So about 4 x , that’s a fair difference. In a mix it would be less, probably 2% at the most.

Last edited:
@Simon G this salted caramel is pretty tasty, it makes a right mess of the cotton though, eh? Two tanks and there’s almost black stuff leaking out into the liquid.

I’m trying out this inawera ryo, it’s actually very good it’s like an ry4 but with a noticeable tobacco flavour.

@Simon G this salted caramel is pretty tasty, it makes a right mess of the cotton though, eh? Two tanks and there’s almost black stuff leaking out into the liquid.

I’m trying out this inawera ryo, it’s actually very good it’s like an ry4 but with a noticeable tobacco flavour.

Yeah, it's a good caramel, I love FW Butterscotch Ripple and FW Butterscotch too. I think FW do these kind of flavours really well. Flavor West Waffle is delicious too, it's a waffle with butter and maple syrup.

Yeah, none of them are very coil friendly, I think they all have acetoin in too.

So this inawera ryo is actually really good. It’s not what I was expecting at all, I’m impressed with it. The tobacco is quite prominent but it’s not like the usual heavy, rich inawera tobacco base, rather it reminds me of the FA perique and latakia type of tobacco tastes. There’s caramel and also a hint of nuts. Hazelnut, I think. But it’s all very well balanced. I could definitely puff this one all day.

And this is testing it after the manky mess the salted caramel made..!

So this inawera ryo is actually really good. It’s not what I was expecting at all, I’m impressed with it. The tobacco is quite prominent but it’s not like the usual heavy, rich inawera tobacco base, rather it reminds me of the FA perique and latakia type of tobacco tastes. There’s caramel and also a hint of nuts. Hazelnut, I think. But it’s all very well balanced. I could definitely puff this one all day.

And this is testing it after the manky mess the salted caramel made..!

sounds nice I must say. I'm vaping plain calipitter chow at the moment. :)

Back
Top Bottom