What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pre Built coils for first RDA

DayGlow

Initiate
Hello,

I have a wasp nano RDO on order and I am looking for some coils to use. I thought I could use prebuilt ones to begin with whilst I find which type I like and learn a bit more. I was planning to use it with my Cool Fire 4 plus. Would something like these be sufficient for my purposes?

www.amazon.co.uk/TIMESETL-80Pcs-Prebuilt-Premade-Heating/dp/B077YH943F/ref=pd_rhf_cr_s_pd_crcbs_0_1/257-8598778-4272533?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B077YH943F&pd_rd_r=8d8a0057-dd0e-4beb-92de-5be0853a265d&pd_rd_w=8PalA&pd_rd_wg=oSp03&pf_rd_p=b0bd07ed-36c9-478e-96aa-bde31626d65f&pf_rd_r=9Y75F206Z0W3VW87079T&psc=1&refRID=9Y75F206Z0W3VW87079T

Thanks

Last edited:
Are you referring to the timesetl 80pcs set ? The link does not seem to work for me. Any set of prebuilt coils will do good to start with, you will have to read on the coil types as they behave differently. Avoid going to low ohms on the wasp nano if you get the RDA. i love it and best performance until now was with 0.4 -0.5 claptons. Still to try a 0.7 single wire

Are you referring to the timesetl 80pcs set ? The link does not seem to work for me. Any set of prebuilt coils will do good to start with, you will have to read on the coil types as they behave differently. Avoid going to low ohms on the wasp nano if you get the RDA. i love it and best performance until now was with 0.4 -0.5 claptons. Still to try a 0.7 single wire

Yes those are the ones, i'm not sure why the link didn't work but it is the 80pc set that ranges from 0.3 to 0.8 ohm. What would you consider too low on the ohms? Also, what would the difference be between say a 0.5 ohm and and 0.1 if they were both operating at the same wattage?

Thanks

Yes those are the ones, i'm not sure why the link didn't work but it is the 80pc set that ranges from 0.3 to 0.8 ohm. What would you consider too low on the ohms? Also, what would the difference be between say a 0.5 ohm and and 0.1 if they were both operating at the same wattage?

Thanks
The link won't work because you need to remove the https:// before you post and the differences are the lower the ohm the more power it will need to achieve the same type of heat [emoji4]

Thanks
Ohms law, lower the resistance and more power will be required to produce heat. 0.5 at 40W will be ok but 0.1 at 40W will barely vaporise any liquid.

I got so n80 raging fire premade coils while i wated for a spool of n80 staple claptons. After making a few coils of my own, i prefer to to just wrap my own now. Fused claptons are pretty standard and easy to use too

Back
Top Bottom