Innokin
What's new

Freemax mesh pro seal issue - picture attached

canada16

Postman
Hey all.
I have had my mesh pro for about 6 months now, but over the last month the top seal keeps expanding and sagging into the tank.
I have bought 3 different seals now and they are fine for the first fill or 2, but they start sagging as well.
I have ensured they are the correct seals and placed the right side up and no cracks or breaks in the tank itself.

Anyone else having this issue?
Thanks

Attachments

• 20190716_130859.jpg
    20190716_130859.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 798
  • 20190716_132650.jpg
    20190716_132650.jpg
    965.5 KB · Views: 630
  • 20190716_132645.jpg
    20190716_132645.jpg
    947.1 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
Vape Club
Unsure if someone has a picture of the top seal attached so I can ensure it's right, but it seems it can only go one way.
The flat side of the seal goes on top towards the quick fill to sit flush.

Not heard of this before.
What wattage are you running at as might be too hot for the rubber.
50-70w here and filled both tanks over 100 times.
Could try seating o ring them running some juice around it with your finger and also around the rim of the glass then screw on.

Vape Green
Depends on what coils I use. I do not use single as there is no flavor, right now im running tripple mesh 80w - 120w rated and im running 85w
I tried putting a little juice so it creates a better seal but it still drips down into the tank.

I have bought 3 sets so far and they all do it within a few tanks and have to take everything apart and put the ring in the fridge to shrink so it will fit back on.

When I take it off, its like the ring has grown x2 and just falls off.

It did not do this for about 4 months, but the original one started doing it so I bought new rings and they are worse, I am unsure if there is something wrong with the actual tank.

I have looked at it all and there are no cracks or warping.

The only thing I can think of is that I do tend to chain vape a bit, and maybe your right it gets too hot, but none of my other tanks have ever done this and my vaping style has not changed.
If this was the case as well, why did it not do this when I bought it, I still chain vaped.

Very Very strange thats for sure.

E-liquids.com
I don't have this tank but i can see from your pictures that the seal isn't seated properly.
It needs to sit tight to the top before you screw onto the tank.

Unsure if someone has a picture of the top seal attached so I can ensure it's right, but it seems it can only go one way.
The flat side of the seal goes on top towards the quick fill to sit flush.
Here's a couple of pictures of the top seal from my freemax and a picture of a hedgehog I found in my garden the other day
20190716_190002.jpeg
20190716_185914.jpeg
20190716_185908.jpeg
20190712_175212.jpeg

Vape Green
@Cozy
thanks for the hedgehog and pics, this is exactly how I have seated mine. Very strange.

I have have bought another one and returning this one to amazon, maybe something is wrong with the actual tank.

@StrawberryRipple
I was just taking a picture on how I have put the seal on, it does actually get put very tight to the edge to ensure a good seal.

It does not even leak which is funny if a seal is going funny.

Elux
Hey all.
I have had my mesh pro for about 6 months now, but over the last month the top seal keeps expanding and sagging into the tank.
I have bought 3 different seals now and they are fine for the first fill or 2, but they start sagging as well.
I have ensured they are the correct seals and placed the right side up and no cracks or breaks in the tank itself.

Anyone else having this issue?
Thanks

Have 3 mesh pro's and I have never seen this happen. I can only think that you are tightening the tank up too much. This will push the seals out of place. Be gentle with them. Also. Were the replacement seals you got for the tank genuine replacements?

Back
Top Bottom