What's new

END [Giveaway] Get free USONICIG ZIP and T-shirt

Congrats to @AJT on your win i got mine today that i won in the last giveaway first impressions it looks like a very nice little pod not had a chance t vape it yet as waiting to get some nic salts hope you enjoy when you get yours.......

Congrats to @AJT on your win i got mine today that i won in the last giveaway first impressions it looks like a very nice little pod not had a chance t vape it yet as waiting to get some nic salts hope you enjoy when you get yours.......
Cheers mate yes been intrigued by this device since spotting it on here..something very different and looking forward to having a vape..p.s did you get a t shirt.? Kind of irrelevant for me as it won’t fit as I’m 6.4 and built like a rugby player..but I will giveaway on here this being the case.

Cheers mate yes been intrigued by this device since spotting it on here..something very different and looking forward to having a vape..p.s did you get a t shirt.? Kind of irrelevant for me as it won’t fit as I’m 6.4 and built like a rugby player..but I will giveaway on here this being the case.
No i did not get a t - shirt but as you said it wouldn't be any good to me either as ive got the same build as you......

Back
Top Bottom