What's new

Review Vapesmarter Leather Billet Box Sleeve

MiscoDatt

Veteran
F5DB994A-1499-4B7F-9931-5BA7EADCD5BD.jpeg CB836C4E-4E16-409E-A759-46E617508ACB.jpeg B7A3035E-33A0-4DA0-97F4-5CC8B682A1C7.jpeg 95932AF4-11FA-4592-B580-E1FA2E8030DD.jpeg

When Stu @vapesmarter asked me to review something I said yes without knowing what it was he actually wanted reviewing. All I knew was it was something billet related made by a small dog and his hapless assistant so I jumped at the chance. ;)

Now before I prattle on it is worth noting that this is the prototype version and still has some minor issues that need sorting out. For the purpose of this mini review I will not be mentioning these for obvious reasons.

As we know Stu makes everything by hand and this case has a lovely handmade quality to it. The leather has a sturdy premium feel with just the right thickness to keep the billet feeling good in the hand but also providing plenty of protection.

The colouration and choice of stitching compliment each other perfectly and suit the aesthetics and premium nature of the Billet. I love the embossed pattern and of course the ubiquitous Alfie paw print.

The height to which the billet protrudes is also spot on as it doesn’t impede when taking a puff. The stitching of the spine is in the perfect place for me too and doesn’t affect the overall comfort when handling the billet.

After a week of use I can honestly say I’ve really enjoyed having this wrapped around my little black box. I’d soon gotten used to it being there and it soon felt very natural. It is very comfortable in the hand and all the holes are in the right places - ooh err missus.

I think when these go into production whoever buys one won’t be disappointed.

A premium handmade cover for a premium device.

Well done Stu! I look forward to seeing more of these in the future.

Nice review bud. Glad the BB pervs have something to cover their strange habits in :D:D. Cracking job Stu :2thumbsup:.

Nice job to both. I have two of Stu's leather mod holsters and both are excellent, I love them and use them. :)

Nice review and very tasty looking bits of finery they look to me, if I wasn't even more skint than usual I would be having one of those in a heartbeat, keep up the cracking work @vapesmarter and maybe one day in the near future I may just be placing an order with you

View attachment 195782 View attachment 195783 View attachment 195784 View attachment 195785

When Stu @vapesmarter asked me to review something I said yes without knowing what it was he actually wanted reviewing. All I knew was it was something billet related made by a small dog and his hapless assistant so I jumped at the chance. ;)

Now before I prattle on it is worth noting that this is the prototype version and still has some minor issues that need sorting out. For the purpose of this mini review I will not be mentioning these for obvious reasons.

As we know Stu makes everything by hand and this case has a lovely handmade quality to it. The leather has a sturdy premium feel with just the right thickness to keep the billet feeling good in the hand but also providing plenty of protection.

The colouration and choice of stitching compliment each other perfectly and suit the aesthetics and premium nature of the Billet. I love the embossed pattern and of course the ubiquitous Alfie paw print.

The height to which the billet protrudes is also spot on as it doesn’t impede when taking a puff. The stitching of the spine is in the perfect place for me too and doesn’t affect the overall comfort when handling the billet.

After a week of use I can honestly say I’ve really enjoyed having this wrapped around my little black box. I’d soon gotten used to it being there and it soon felt very natural. It is very comfortable in the hand and all the holes are in the right places - ooh err missus.

I think when these go into production whoever buys one won’t be disappointed.

A premium handmade cover for a premium device.

Well done Stu! I look forward to seeing more of these in the future.
Only just read this. Stu made me a leather fag case for the wife (she still smokes) She loves it.

Back
Top Bottom