What's new

Thoughts about vape flavours

If I eat fish usually battered haddock my urine sometimes smells fishy,I assure you though I am a clean man and wash my genitalia on a regular basis

ShockedKindlyHalicore-max-1mb.gif

I have the asparagus piss gene.

I’m not sure how the OP thinks we can help him click on the link.

I've noticed Sugar Puff wee over the past few months. Actually got my blood sugar levels tested in case it was diabetes (as I have a collection of autoimmune conditions queuing up in my genetic history), but nope. I'm just a sweet girl, apparently, and dehydrated.

funny enough was in middle of typing this......

"might be a concern if you are diabetic though

think it is wise to pay attention if your body is talking or piss smells very strongly
a faint bit of a whiff isn't too bad but very strong smells - hmm maybe cut back on the cocktail flavourings

heavy night on blue cocktails leads to blue piss in the morning"

(came up as I revisited this thread, that I thought nah.... why mention it & left page)

yup consuming LOTS of water, shakes n shit is a symptom of diabetes

Purple-red piss is inevitable if you eat a lot of beetroot. Fortunately it looks nothing like blood. And just to extend the conversation, too many Vitamin C supplements will give you black treacly poo.

Purple-red piss is inevitable if you eat a lot of beetroot. Fortunately it looks nothing like blood. And just to extend the conversation, too many Vitamin C supplements will give you black treacly poo.

NICE - yeah I'll have my Sunday Roast a little bit later on I think
(when treacle pudding pooh images start to fade from my mind)

Back
Top Bottom