What's new

Absinthe Perfumer's Apprentice.

6027david

Postman
Got this from 28 Vapes Later, it's bloody gorgeous! At only £2.29 for 10ml I think it is also great value. Have ordered more but will also try the Decadent Vapours offering as recommended by @Purpleflower.

DV Absinthe is the nuts,absolutely spot on and is the basis for my latest concoction which going by the results from some testers so far I may be taking to market,got a few more testers going out and will await results from them before I make a final decision.

DV Absinthe is the nuts,absolutely spot on and is the basis for my latest concoction which going by the results from some testers so far I may be taking to market,got a few more testers going out and will await results from them before I make a final decision.
+1 love it on its own, or as a base for other flavours

6027david Strangely mellow/sweet tobacco goes really well. Doesn't change the taste that much but adds another ' layer', and enhances it somehow
Citrus flavours particularly blackcurrant work well. Did add vanilla once, which I didn't rate, but my mate thought it was the dogs doodahs and now refuses to try any other flavour. Says she's found her life long vape-mate :D

@6027david Strangely mellow/sweet tobacco goes really well. Doesn't change the taste that much but adds another ' layer', and enhances it somehow
Citrus flavours particularly blackcurrant work well. Did add vanilla once, which I didn't rate, but my mate thought it was the dogs doodahs and now refuses to try any other flavour. Says she's found her life long vape-mate :D
Oooo! Sounds lovely, will give them a try. Thanks for that.

Back
Top Bottom