What's new

Falcon King No Flavor

JuicyJuiceVaping

Initiate
I'm lost.

Had the original Falcon Tank. Using m1 coils. I had it for about 1 year. Worked beautifully. Dense clouds and full flavor at 42 watts. About 4 months ago my Strawberry Custard flavor was so muted. I thought it was the coils. Bought new ones. Same thing. I thought it was the juice. Same thing. I thought I wasn't priming it enough. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Same thing. I raised the wattage. Same thing. Flavors muted. Clouds not dense. Instead if making my mouth watery like before, it made my mouth dry and the flavor was barely there and tasted more like an empty vape cloud.

I just accepted it and thought that's how things were. Finally decided maybe it was the tank. Bought the new Falcon King last week. The flavor for the first 3 hits was JUST like how I remember, so juicy and full of flavor. But after that, it went back to the muted flavor. So I decided maybe it's my mod. I was using a Tarot Nano. So I bought a new Mod, the iStick 80w Rim Mod. Added a fresh new coil. Let it soak. And the saaaame thing. Muted flavor.

Got me thinking. I saw a random video some time ago about a guy saying to make sure that the glass on a subohm tank isn't too tight or else it won't let air flow correctly and it will prevent flavor. Also, I've noticed, when I vape, I don't hear that awesome crackling sound like I used to and like how I hear on all the YouTube videos. I also don't see air bubbles going through my tank like how I used to. Making the tank more loose didn't work either.

I'm at wits end. I just miss my succulent vape clouds. I hate it. My fiance even tried my tank and it's the same thing, no flavor at all. So I know it's not because of my tongue or lack of water or coffee beans.

Current setup as of today:

iStick 80w Rim Mod
Falcon King Tank
M1+ single mesh coil
Vaping at 55W. (Raising or lowering the wattage doesn't do anything for the flavor.)

I'm so sad man. I just ordered the Profile Unity RTA and see if I can get flavor. But I think I just have bad luck at this point.

Hi and welcome to the planet.
I would of guessed vapours tongue but if your other half doesn't get flavour as well it's one of two things.
Fake coils or fake juice.
Where you buy both?

Try a mint or menthol based juice for a few days. It may be vapours tongue and your taste buds need refreshing.

Hi and welcome to the planet.
I would of guessed vapours tongue but if your other half doesn't get flavour as well it's one of two things.
Fake coils or fake juice.
Where you buy both?

Used the m1+ coil that came with the tank. Also no flavor. Swapped that one out with another m1+ coil that I bought from a Vape shop. Same thing, no flavor.

The funny thing is, when I first bought the tank, primed the coil, and took a puff, the flavor was out of this world. Dense and full of flavor. I could taste every flavor. It's a Blueberry Cornbread Pudding. After about 10 Vapes, the flavor went away. And yeah, my fiance even tried and said she didn't taste anything either. The weird thing is though, that, I ran a fruit flavor in the tank, and the clouds are dense and full of flavor. It's only with desert flavors that it goes away. Makes no sense to me.

Try a mint or menthol based juice for a few days. It may be vapours tongue and your taste buds need refreshing.

My fiance who doesn't vape like me tried it and said it had no flavor too. That's the first thing I thought, maybe it was me. But when she confirmed it had no flavor I just got super sad.

I'm waiting till try the Profile Unity RTA. I get it Tuesday. I'm thinking if that doesn't solve the issue of flavor, I'm just gonna give up on trying for flavor and just focus on the relaxation of the high. I quite smoking weed and cigarettes because of the vaping flavor. Killer Strawberry Custard is what I ran for months on the original Falcon. Every vape was better in flavor than the last. I would wake up in the middle of the night just to take a small vape for the flavor. Then after 4 months of using it, the flavor went away. I thought it was vapors tongue. But even my friends who would only vape when they came over, said I he same thing, that the vape had no more flavor. That's when I went down this rabbit hole, upgrading to the new Falcon King and buying a new Mod. But still the same.

youve got me stumped and havnt got a clue whats going on.
vapetasia killer kustard from california was my go to for quite a while. i tried the lemon and hardly any flavour after the first day.
i think new flavours on our taste buds are overwhelmed when a new flavour is used but after a while they dont seem as strong as our taste gets used to them.

im a custard head and have tried hundreds from around the world but my top 5 now are home grown uk based and 3 of them are also vendors on here.
you need to try these.
cotswold vapour beaum custard
prime vapes custard slice and deluxe custard (they do a strawb custard as well)
colonel boom ambrosia

this is worth bookmarking for future reference POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

youve got me stumped and havnt got a clue whats going on.
vapetasia killer kustard from california was my go to for quite a while. i tried the lemon and hardly any flavour after the first day.
i think new flavours on our taste buds are overwhelmed when a new flavour is used but after a while they dont seem as strong as our taste gets used to them.

im a custard head and have tried hundreds from around the world but my top 5 now are home grown uk based and 3 of them are also vendors on here.
you need to try these.
cotswold vapour beaum custard
prime vapes custard slice and deluxe custard (they do a strawb custard as well)
colonel boom ambrosia

this is worth bookmarking for future reference POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
I'm a Custard head too.

Thanks for the recs.

Check out Blueberry Cornbread Puddin' by Country Clouds.

Wow! Figured it out! I lift my tongue up while the vapor hits the bottom of my tongue...HOLYYYYYYY SHIIITTTTT. BETTER THAN IT EVER WAS!!! TRY IT!

I'm lost.

Had the original Falcon Tank. Using m1 coils. I had it for about 1 year. Worked beautifully. Dense clouds and full flavor at 42 watts. About 4 months ago my Strawberry Custard flavor was so muted. I thought it was the coils. Bought new ones. Same thing. I thought it was the juice. Same thing. I thought I wasn't priming it enough. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Same thing. I raised the wattage. Same thing. Flavors muted. Clouds not dense. Instead if making my mouth watery like before, it made my mouth dry and the flavor was barely there and tasted more like an empty vape cloud.

I just accepted it and thought that's how things were. Finally decided maybe it was the tank. Bought the new Falcon King last week. The flavor for the first 3 hits was JUST like how I remember, so juicy and full of flavor. But after that, it went back to the muted flavor. So I decided maybe it's my mod. I was using a Tarot Nano. So I bought a new Mod, the iStick 80w Rim Mod. Added a fresh new coil. Let it soak. And the saaaame thing. Muted flavor.

Got me thinking. I saw a random video some time ago about a guy saying to make sure that the glass on a subohm tank isn't too tight or else it won't let air flow correctly and it will prevent flavor. Also, I've noticed, when I vape, I don't hear that awesome crackling sound like I used to and like how I hear on all the YouTube videos. I also don't see air bubbles going through my tank like how I used to. Making the tank more loose didn't work either.

I'm at wits end. I just miss my succulent vape clouds. I hate it. My fiance even tried my tank and it's the same thing, no flavor at all. So I know it's not because of my tongue or lack of water or coffee beans.

Current setup as of today:

iStick 80w Rim Mod
Falcon King Tank
M1+ single mesh coil
Vaping at 55W. (Raising or lowering the wattage doesn't do anything for the flavor.)

I'm so sad man. I just ordered the Profile Unity RTA and see if I can get flavor. But I think I just have bad luck at this point.

Hi the coil (M1+) needs to be vaped at 75w thats why the flavour is muted, Has to be exactly 75w on the back of coil boxes it gives you the temps to be vaped at and that one in particular is 75w only

Back
Top Bottom