What's new

NEW STONEWALL & ALL SHORTFILLS HALF PRICE THIS WEEKEND!

Cotswold Vapour

Premium Vendor
Yo guys!

So, we're kinda super excited about this one over here at Cotswold Vapour HQ. This one has been a LONG time in the making, but boy is it a treat. :)

Given the relentless popularity of our fruit-focused Stonewall range, we figured it was about time to add to the range, but in order to live up to the Stonewall standard, it had to be absolutely bang on to make the cut.

We quietly soft-released two limited edition new flavours to the range a couple of weeks back, with a view to adding the best seller as a permanent new addition to the range. Well, the trial period is over and I'm super stoked to introduce you to the newest addition to the Cotswold Vapour family of products, LUNAR PHASE:

The description reads thusly: Handfuls of juicy, ripe blackcurrants and sweet blackberries with a mild cooling finish.

If that sounds like something you'd like to get your hands on, then now is the perfect time: To celebrate the launch we're offering a (frankly silly) 50% off all shortfills for this weekend only (first 100 customers).

Code: LUNARPHASE

We hope you like it as much as we do, and I look forward to some juicy feedback :D

Can't quite remember the rules on 'social media cross pollination' on POTV, so I won't post links here, but as a quick heads up we've also got 2 giveaways running at the moment...

1. Facebook giveaway: 10 winners will receive 1 x 50ml Lunar Phase & 1 x any 50ml shortfill of their choosing.
  2. Instagram giveaway: 1 winner will receive a £100 voucher for cotswoldvapour.com
Feel free to check those out if that's your kind of thing, and until next time...

Much love! x

Just tried the lunar phase after a good steep. It’s bloody fabulous. Refreshing, flavour-full and just the right amount of coolant for me.

midnight sun is one of my favourite flavours, is deeply addictive and I vape through a bottle in no time at all. Lunar Phase is just as good. Top work @Cotswold Vapour and thanks for the 50% promo too!

Just tried the lunar phase after a good steep. It’s bloody fabulous. Refreshing, flavour-full and just the right amount of coolant for me.

midnight sun is one of my favourite flavours, is deeply addictive and I vape through a bottle in no time at all. Lunar Phase is just as good. Top work @Cotswold Vapour and thanks for the 50% promo too!

Thank you @Smokeandsteam always nice to hear such good feedback :D

Back
Top Bottom