What's new

Sub Ohm Pugsley gets a tight pull from the Ringlord Mesh RTA by Hugsvape

Well, I picked up one of these a month ago on an Ecigone 20% off deal and then, after parting with my rapidly dwindling cash, I searched for reviews. Nothing, nada on spewtube, just silent unboxing videos. Alarm bells!. Just one written review on Reddit that totally slated it as a ridiculous design, with ridiculous airflow and even more ridiculous lack of flavour. Oh lucky me! Well, it arrived and I went through the same process as Pugsley and built my ridiculous Ringlord.

Pleasantly surprised, about does it for this thing. So restrictive a DTL airflow, that I had to re-think my approach to vaping it. Long relaxing pulls, would be how I would describe my new vaping style. Not a device for the vaper in a hurry but strangely satisfying and no apparent issues with the flavour as those Reddit pundits had predicted.

Having recently explored the joys (threading the eye of a needle) of coiling and wicking the new Damn Vape Doom Mesh RTA (still getting it wrong more often than right) building this Lord of the rings, is indeed, a doddle.

All in all, I do really quite like it and am delighted to see I am not entirely alone in the world anymore. Thanks Pugs.
What a great comment, thank you! ;) ....I was pleasantly surprised too, it's just a bit too restricted for me personally but that's no reason to slate it, it's a good idea executed very well, and if they made one with more airflow I'd definitely pick one up.
Cheers man ;)

Back
Top Bottom