What's new

Adding ice to premixed juice

raggy

Postman
Evening all.

A friend of mine has just started his boss shot of Mr croc's left handed penguin and said he feels it needs a bit of cooling. Any recommendations on what/where to buy and how much to add?

It's 250ml, 3mg at around 80/20 VG. A quick look on flavour boss shows koolada, menthol and ws23, I'm not sure what to recommend, nor the strength to use. Any help will be much appreciated [emoji4]

Here is a quick ad hoc suggestion; rejuiced ice ice baby. Couple of drops in a tank can bring a nice minty/menthol kick (it's 70vg though).

With all due respect i once contemplated slitting my wrists.
If i could have described the process i would have been happy to call it this.

""""""""""Mr croc's left handed penguin"""""""""

Tell him to fuck off and bother someone else.

For those that have never seen me swear on here before i apologise.

Ws23 should sort it. 5ml will give 2% ish and that'll freeze it right up

Watch the StrawberryRipple go round lol [emoji38] lalala LaLa!

With all due respect i once contemplated slitting my wrists.
If i could have described the process i would have been happy to call it this.

""""""""""Mr croc's left handed penguin"""""""""

Tell him to fuck off and bother someone else.

For those that have never seen me swear on here before i apologise.
Someone's got that Friday feeling. I shall indeed pass on your comments...

Ws23 should sort it. 5ml will give 2% ish and that'll freeze it right up
Will let him know, I did mention it wouldn't take much to be fair, just wasn't overly sure of whether to tell him koolada or ws23

No please dont.
Its more a comment on the name of the juice.
It's all good. I've suddenly become an "expert" in all things vape related and get barraged with all manner of questions, so what I don't know I bat over to here...sigh

Will let him know, I did mention it wouldn't take much to be fair, just wasn't overly sure of whether to tell him koolada or ws23

Maybe a bit of both might suit but the ws23 is a wee bit smoother for me. Get him to put 2.5ml in first and see how he likes it then add more if he wants it colder

Back
Top Bottom