What's new

Prime Vapes

33? Now my collection of 24 feels inadequate... I feel like a man that's just compared sizes with Ron Jeremy! :worship:

Sounds like a good excuse to buy more juice to me [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hi mate, unfortunately I’ve had to discontinue the Bateman’s tobacco range (for the moment) as the NET flavourings used in this range have became a nightmare to get hold of sadly.

I’m currently in the process of reformulating the range, it’s my aim to produce them in 50mls at the same price as the rest of the shortfills. I’m sure they won’t taste identical, but I’m doing my best to get them as close as possible currently!

Sorry about that mate :(

I think that's good news overall Lee. Would prefer it as a shortfill.

I think that's good news overall Lee. Would prefer it as a shortfill.

They’ll be damn close, and almost half the price so I’d agree on that mate.

Shouldn’t be much longer now, few weeks I expect :)

They’ll be damn close, and almost half the price so I’d agree on that mate.

Shouldn’t be much longer now, few weeks I expect :)

Lee, what will be the PG/VG ratio on this before the nic is added?

I have recently ordered off this site too. So far so good. I am just not so patiently waiting for my 2 custard flavours to steep. 3 days left :13: I really cant wait to try the Jam Roly Poly one. I have come really close to just opening it up and trying it early but I WILL resist lol

I'm in the "waiting patiently" time too. I think I will have a little try of the biscuit crunch and the ice cream tomorrow though, just to check like [emoji39]

I have recently ordered off this site too. So far so good. I am just not so patiently waiting for my 2 custard flavours to steep. 3 days left :13: I really cant wait to try the Jam Roly Poly one. I have come really close to just opening it up and trying it early but I WILL resist lol

3 days left? Crack on I would [emoji23]

Lee, what will be the PG/VG ratio on this before the nic is added?

I expect I’ll end up keeping them the same as the other shortfills and trying to source some wholesale PG nicotine shots, so that you guys can have them 70 or 50vg with shots, and also easily convert them maths wise using 72mg. Seems to be a really simple and easy ratio all round what I use now so I guess I’ll stick to that.

May have a little wait on the PG nic shot though, I can’t find any for a reasonable price wholesale wise so I think I’ll end up putting my own through TPD and be done with it :)

I'm in the "waiting patiently" time too. I think I will have a little try of the biscuit crunch and the ice cream tomorrow though, just to check like [emoji39]

Rude not to have a cheeky blast really isn’t it? If anything I prefer the ice cream one straight off [emoji16]

I expect I’ll end up keeping them the same as the other shortfills and trying to source some wholesale PG nicotine shots, so that you guys can have them 70 or 50vg with shots, and also easily convert them maths wise using 72mg. Seems to be a really simple and easy ratio all round what I use now so I guess I’ll stick to that.

May have a little wait on the PG nic shot though, I can’t find any for a reasonable price wholesale wise so I think I’ll end up putting my own through TPD and be done with it :)

I'm happy with that Lee. I've got used to adding my own PG nic for all shortfills.

Back
Top Bottom