Vape Superstore
What's new

Prime Vapes

@mattyk2010 that's one of the ones I ordered. I've not tried it yet I cant to.

I've only just started vaping around 3 months ago. I must've spent 1000 on liquids and I couldn't find anything decen . Either to sweet, coil killers or taste horrific. Most have gone in the bin.

Thanks to potv I came across @Lee at prime vapes. I dont know how he does it
I think @Lee is secretly the son of Heston Blumenthal or a fucking wizard king from another realm [emoji1]

Smoore
@Tazd in a way I'm upset I've found prime vapes. Because I'm going to be relieved of all my pennies because there is so many flavours to try

Yeah I'm letting my apple custard steep. The juice was amazing but I think desserts are not my profile for vaping

Thanks for the feedback mate! It’s great to hear you’re enjoying them :)

The pleasure it's all mine mate. Unbelievable liquids, I might stock up and resell them for double the price as you cant get anything decent in sheffield. Hahaha joking mate

AcmeFog
@mattyk2010 that's one of the ones I ordered. I've not tried it yet I cant to.

I've only just started vaping around 3 months ago. I must've spent 1000 on liquids and I couldn't find anything decen . Either to sweet, coil killers or taste horrific. Most have gone in the bin.

Thanks to potv I came across @Lee at prime vapes. I dont know how he does it

Probably some witch craft involved

Innokin
Welcome to Primevapes anonymous. You may want to have a look in the Studio catalog and see if you can get a cheap shed to store your Primevapes in.

I already had over 1 litre of PrimeVapes liquids at home and then Lee went and released 2 new flavours last week, so now I have another 200ml and the Mrs asking me what the fuck we're going to do with all these bottles.

Vape Green
Welcome to Primevapes anonymous. You may want to have a look in the Studio catalog and see if you can get a cheap shed to store your Primevapes in.

I already had over 1 litre of PrimeVapes liquids at home and then Lee went and released 2 new flavours last week, so now I have another 200ml and the Mrs asking me what the fuck we're going to do with all these bottles.
Tell me about it. :D Just done a bottle count. 33 in total, not including open ones. And while I'm at it. @Lee Why is there no directors blend and flue cured virginia on the site? Have you stopped making them? or are we just waiting for a fresh batch?

Tell me about it. :D Just done a bottle count. 33 in total, not including open ones. And while I'm at it. @Lee Why is there no directors blend and flue cured virginia on the site? Have you stopped making them? or are we just waiting for a fresh batch?

33? Now my collection of 24 feels inadequate... I feel like a man that's just compared sizes with Ron Jeremy! :worship:

Royal Flush Vape

Hi mate, unfortunately I’ve had to discontinue the Bateman’s tobacco range (for the moment) as the NET flavourings used in this range have became a nightmare to get hold of sadly.

I’m currently in the process of reformulating the range, it’s my aim to produce them in 50mls at the same price as the rest of the shortfills. I’m sure they won’t taste identical, but I’m doing my best to get them as close as possible currently!

Sorry about that mate :(

Back
Top Bottom