What's new

Prime Vapes

Badayuni

Postman
Hey guys have any of you tried juice from prime vapes in bristol?

I just ordered 5 liquids to check them out and my God they are amazing and the service is second to none.

So far I've tried strawberry and watermelon, passion fruit, lime sorbet. All taste amazing and dont tatse artificial. I've also noticed they dont clog up coils and I assume that's because they contain quality ingredients

What's your favourite? Which ones do you recommend trying?

My fave is Custard Slice but all of them are amazing..

The owner and maker of Primevapes (Lee) juices is very active on the forum. Go with whatever profile you like the look of. They are all good. We have trouble keeping up with him on here as he is always bringing out new stuff

@Tazd I tried the apple and custard one and didn't like i . The juice itself is amazing but I've figured out I dont like dessert juices I only like fruit based juices.

@Tazd I tried the apple and custard one and didn't like i . The juice itself is amazing but I've figured out I dont like dessert juices I only like fruit based juices.
Purple rain and thank @Lee later it's a fucking masterpiece and I'm not a fruity vaper so to you guys it will probably make you wee a little when you first hit that shit [emoji6] [emoji23]

Personally my favourites are Purple Rain, Tart Au Citron, Limesicle, Ginger Sponge, Triple Berry.

@Badayuni you need to leave the custard ones to steep for a few weeks, I normally wait at least a month on those after adding the nic..
And as rew says Lee is constantly adding new amazing creations to relieve us of our hard earned pennies

@mattyk2010 that's one of the ones I ordered. I've not tried it yet I cant to.

I've only just started vaping around 3 months ago. I must've spent 1000 on liquids and I couldn't find anything decen . Either to sweet, coil killers or taste horrific. Most have gone in the bin.

Thanks to potv I came across @Lee at prime vapes. I dont know how he does it

Hey guys have any of you tried juice from prime vapes in bristol?

I just ordered 5 liquids to check them out and my God they are amazing and the service is second to none.

So far I've tried strawberry and watermelon, passion fruit, lime sorbet. All taste amazing and dont tatse artificial. I've also noticed they dont clog up coils and I assume that's because they contain quality ingredients

What's your favourite? Which ones do you recommend trying?

Thanks for the feedback mate! It’s great to hear you’re enjoying them :)

Back
Top Bottom