What's new

Wera screwdrivers

Jon The Vape

Veteran
Wanting to pick up a couple of good quality Wera Kraftform screwdrivers.
Does anyone know the most common size used in slotted, Pozi and Phillips
They are mostly used on attys such as Hastur Mini, doggystyle, EVL Reaper, true tank.
Can't afford full set so want the most common for coil builds
Thanks Apes

The Philips one I have covers all my needs. Flat heads I use a small terminal screwdriver & a couple Allen key ones for anything else. When I get home I'll dig out the sizes.

The Philips one I have covers all my needs. Flat heads I use a small terminal screwdriver & a couple Allen key ones for anything else. When I get home I'll dig out the sizes.
Cheers mate, got the Hex Allen key ones from wera, it's mainly the others I'm after particularly flat head.

Can't help with the flat head as it's just a cheapo I had in a drawer but it's fitted everything I've tried it on. I'll check the blade/tip sizes though.

£3 and it covers them all.

20190505_082004.jpg

Bought a set myself. A good investment and never been left searching for the right one

An old post from @city461 but still relevant:
As @red5 mentioned the culprit is often the supplied hex key. I use Wera hex keys, bought off amazon and they are quality and never had a problem
The majority of grub screws are 0.9 or 1.3mm but its worth getting the 1.5mm as well as some USA tanks and RDA`s use that size particulaly Vaper cloudz. A 2.0 and a 2.5 are often used for squonk BF pins..£15-20 gets the full set and they will never fail..
Amazon product ASIN B0001P18OQ

Back
Top Bottom