Vape Superstore
What's new

Uwell - Caliburn is magical! I tell thee

ReservedCBD

Postman
Seriously, I recently stumble apon the uwell caliburn .... wow like seriously wow!

This thing is unreal as pod! Flavour up there with subohm! I should mention at this point that it is a pod system by uwell, the flavour is unreal and nic salts are perfect in it.

I’ve had this thing since Friday and is used regularly! The amazing bit is only filled it 3 times and charged 4.

Anyone else had or used one of these yet!

image.jpg

Royal Flush Vape
I dont have one yet, but i have 5 uwell whirl 22's, i think uwell make the most consistent stock coils.

I dont have one yet, but i have 5 uwell whirl 22's, i think uwell make the most consistent stock coils.

I agree! They are a brilliant tank manufacture, they did fail with crown 2 and Rafael apart from those 2 small mistakes they have been nothing short of brilliant. This pod system blows everything else out the water. Never been that impressed with pods apart from the Orion but that was hit and miss, then also the spyrte from aspire... good but again hit and miss and battery life terrible !

AcmeFog
Yep, I'm using it right now. Brilliant flavour and pods last a long time. Vaping on pacha mama honeydew melon. Just wish you could adjust the airflow and it would be perfect. It would be better if it was constant output but it does charge really fast.
20190625_214713.jpg

Seriously, I recently stumble apon the uwell caliburn .... wow like seriously wow!

This thing is unreal as pod! Flavour up there with subohm! I should mention at this point that it is a pod system by uwell, the flavour is unreal and nic salts are perfect in it.

I’ve had this thing since Friday and is used regularly! The amazing bit is only filled it 3 times and charged 4.

Anyone else had or used one of these yet!

View attachment 194680

I love mine, brilliant with a butterscotch flavour

Vape Superstore
Nah. Too big for me.
Justfog minifit or c601 will give just as much bang in a smaller format.

Vape Green
In what respect?
I found the mini fit weak and flavourless, even with 18mg I found the throat hit poor. I liked the form factor for a really stealth vape, but the flavour and hit from the caliburn is a lot better.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I found the mini fit weak and flavourless, even with 18mg I found the throat hit poor. I liked the form factor for a really stealth vape, but the flavour and hit from the caliburn is a lot better.

I see you point.
I'm using 35mg Malaysian salt juice.
It works then.

Back
Top Bottom