What's new

Best wattage settings for Eleaf iStick

I use that coil at just over 60, it's all down to how you like it
Cheers, lol busted that coil. So I've used up 2 of the supplied with device in 8 days - good bad or ugly!?
Cracked open the Horizon Falcon just now. Thank you bargain basement & Cloustix!
Is there any detriment to tank/coil/device say for using a lower wattage - i.e the Falcon M1 in the tank now - rated 70-100w - am using at 50w so far?

I used smok coils a lot of times under the advised power, no problem just bad performace.

No, I am currently using the Vaporesso cascade mini coils (rated at 50-85 watts) at 28 watts. Works for me.

You're not getting the best from the Falcon with that coil at lower wattage, the flavour will be muted and likely getting spitback.

I've used that coil a lot and it's best around 80-85 watts.

Personally I wouldn't use such a tank on an 80 watt mod as your thrashing it so your battery life will be poor and lifespan of the mod will be shorter.

The perfect tank for the iStick is the Melo 5 tank, I am properly impressed with this atty which rivals the Falcon BUT uses far less power, got mine with the iStick Rim kit and VERY impressed with it, there's also a stainless steel coil: EC-S Coil 0.6ohm (15-30W) which is the first mesh stainless coil I've tried.

It's worth asking if this coil will fit your tank as it's perfect for a single cell mod.
(photo from a review I am doing)

Eleaf-iStick-Rim Kit-2.jpg

True say @Vapaneezer Scrooge
I've moved onto using the falcon horizon as runner the Ello pop Tank Hw m2 and n2 ( supplied with kit)
Got a bumper set 5 coils with the falcon. 2 with tank + 3 from cloudstix
Think I'm set with the Ello- HW M2 at 45w works perfectly
Not sure I'm at the sweet spot with the Falcon yet, have gone up to 60w so far.
Seems to get a lot warmer cloud on the falcon . 50w seems good so far. Long enough inhales for it not to get too hot on the throat hit.
Sweet spot for me is when it's so tasty it feels like you're drinking the juice!!
Currently on naked cream strawberry cream - lovely juice

Back
Top Bottom