What's new

Great with custard

Nice review. Couple of things I found with it though. Discussed the coil issue with Bohrvape. The resistance you got is incorrect. I had this issue and if the mod reads the coil correctly the mod auto sets all parameters to suit. If it's misreading it won't. I tested this on 2 devices & 4 coils. On the test mod it took a couple of attempts to resit the tank to get it to read correctly. A clean of the 3 pins with a fibre glass pen helped & since then it's been fine.
Refilling was, as you say ,a faff. I found 50/50 juice from a narrow tip bottle fine if you tilted the pod about 45 degrees,. This allowed air out. 70/30 though needs a couple of taps to shift the juice.
When refitting the pod I found if it wasn't perfectly square it jammed but soon got used to it.
Just letting you know my experiences.

Nice review. Couple of things I found with it though. Discussed the coil issue with Bohrvape. The resistance you got is incorrect. I had this issue and if the mod reads the coil correctly the mod auto sets all parameters to suit. If it's misreading it won't. I tested this on 2 devices & 4 coils. On the test mod it took a couple of attempts to resit the tank to get it to read correctly. A clean of the 3 pins with a fibre glass pen helped & since then it's been fine.
Refilling was, as you say ,a faff. I found 50/50 juice from a narrow tip bottle fine if you tilted the pod about 45 degrees,. This allowed air out. 70/30 though needs a couple of taps to shift the juice.
When refitting the pod I found if it wasn't perfectly square it jammed but soon got used to it.
Just letting you know my experiences.

I have been up all night so brain not digesting, isn’t more likely the reading is true and the coil is out ?

I have been up all night so brain not digesting, isn’t more likely the reading is true and the coil is out ?
Both coils read at 0.4/1.2ohm on both mods. Occasionally the review mod read the 0.4 at 0.44 and I had to adjust down to about 10w as it felt borderline dry hit. When it read at 0.4 the mod set the watts to 12w and needed no adjustment from me. The 1.2 coil only misread once but also needed adjusting down. At 1.2ohm the mod set to 9w & again no issues vaping. As I said I tested on 2 mods/4 coils & only the one mod showed this issue. My feeling is that the mod, if it sees a preset ohm goes into auto mode, similar to a non adjustable mod. It's either inconsistent coil ohm that stops the mod going to this auto state or mod misreading. Shame as it's a cracking little mod & has been abused for over a week now & I get a better vape when it sets right. I've had the 0.4 coil on for 4 days & this issue hasn't reoccurred in around 5 refills so seems settled now.

Back
Top Bottom