What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squonk Check

Ah thought i recognised it but just couldn't place it. i thought long and hard about buying Coco. Glad it went to you Sam.

Old school kanger dripbox just need another rda no flavour of this pishy drop solo lol

Attachments

• 20190615_194506.jpg
    20190615_194506.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 164
Normal service has been resumed. After a week or so on tanks, I'm back where I should be. Still a lovely looking mod, shame there are too many niggles, but for increased juice and battery capacity, it's worth it.
IMG_20190625_145249.jpg

Glad your back mate, was getting a bit worried about you, going over to the dark side [emoji23]
I find my tank wicking a little too inconsistent, but I think I got there with the Aromamizers. Still prefer squonking though, just got bored.

Today since 5am I've been using the hotcig rsq & recurve with purple rain from @Lee and this stuff is amazing & quickly becoming my all day vape, vape heaven.
IMG_20190627_192030.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom