What's new

Boss shots

ObiWanVaponi Would you please be so kind to share the recipes?

I am trying to get into DIY and can see that the Flavour Boss one shots have some great reviews there :)

Thank you very much:)

I've got some muffin man and RY4 boss steeping in the cupboard. Looking forward to trying them, probably going to finish my brews bros black reserve first as there's not a lot left

Hi ref boss shots got some RY4 Boss now it says to allow to fully steep before adding nic and that would mean a further steep..does this really matter or can you add nic at time of mixing..

Hi ref boss shots got some RY4 Boss now it says to allow to fully steep before adding nic and that would mean a further steep..does this really matter or can you add nic at time of mixing..

Vaping on it right this moment. You can just add the nic in with it, no effect on end taste vs the 10ml sample I had. The nic % will degrade in time but to which degree we can't really say though I suspect it's very slow. in short, yes!

Vaping on it right this moment. You can just add the nic in with it, no effect on end taste vs the 10ml sample I had. The nic % will degrade in time but to which degree we can't really say though I suspect it's very slow. in short, yes!
Cheers..will mix in the nic then..

Back
Top Bottom