What's new

50 or 60mg nic salt ejuices shipped to the UK?

Dozwold

Postman
Hi,

Is it illegal to actually order a strong nic salt to be delivered to the UK from abroad? If it’s OK I need some recommendations please.

I use normal nic and squonk regularly but as you know you can’t blow massive clouds everywhere, so this is for my sidekick stealth vape...

When I was in the USA I tried the throwaway Stig device (the US version which has 60mg nic as opposed to UK version which only has 20mg due to TPD). The US version was WAY better as only needed a couple of puffs to satisfy for a quick stealth vape as opposed to taking 3 x more puffs on the UK version. Whole point of small stealth device is to quickly satisfy nic needs in a stealth way so the more nic the better on these pods in my opinion.

So, I would love to recreate that nic hit, but for a more durable refillable pod system for the odd stealth vape so would like to buy juice itself mixed at those higher nic levels. Anyone know any foreign brands or websites that do a good tasting fruit juice and can ship to the UK at a decent price (eg not 50 US dollars for a small bottle). Obviously I don’t want to break any laws but it seems that’s the sellers legality issues and not mine as the consumer, so all I need is some recommendations/direction on decent websites and brands that are reliable.

Thanks
Dozwold

could try these guys

IMG_2485.JPG

The Stig is available via Chinese routes. It'll likely be cheaper to order via China due to postage.

I have a StiG left in the car for emergencies.

And for importation, it's a little grey... I don't look to much into import, just UK to UK sales on the TPD.

But, if memory serves me rightly any product imported into the UK needs to comply legally. That doesn't mean it does happen.

I recall this due to chatting with a US modder in private regarding his tanks and quoted him products intended for the UK market even on a consumer level (he was interested and wasn't sure, I wasn't being a cock) and not resale in the UK needed to comply with the TPD. (I cba to find the exact extract)

That however doesn't mean, items don't pass through. I'll say no more regarding this as it's an open forum and not to get POTV in shit.

If you'd like a website for higher strength salts with cheap postage, whom I've used personally. Drop me a PM.

Long as your ordering from outside the EU, its ok. TPD only applies to consumer sales within EU states, nic imports from ie USA, is covered by poisons act 1972 which allows upto 75mg for personal use.

But you dont need to order from the states to get 50mg.. ;)

Last edited:
Any suggestions on how to import from the US ? I’ve heard all Nic salt over 20mg gets stopped at UK customs, I would prefer to get it from somewhere else I just can’t anywhere that sells it !

50mg salt juice is crazy strong.
I'm a nic junkie but anything over 35mg I find uncomfortable to vape.

To be honest when you only have a minute and need a quick few puffs (like in a work toilet) a strong nic hit is what’s needed to keep you going, especially with a stealth device. Anyway I have since found and bought the 60mg Stigs from VapeLink Uk. They are not really based in UK and you do have to wait 10 days or so until it arrives, but on my 3rd order and all 3 arrived just fine for me. I don’t think they do the actual strong Nic juices for refillable pods, but at a fiver a stig is fine for me with this Nic level.

There is a guy that sells from jersey. They are outside TPD regulations so they can sell into the UK to consumers. VaporizerHut is the name. Really nice guy too

Healthcabin have always been fast and reliable delivering US juice and they stock very high nic salts.

Back
Top Bottom