What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pipes

I noticed Creavap have started doing quite a range of stabwood e-pipes as well as the traditional woods - not sure why there's such a huge price hike though... I suppose you do get the custom support included unlike the wooden versions.

My first Limelight Mechanics - 'Purple Orchid':

IMG_20190630_205135.jpg

I DO like that!

Thanks! Beautifully made and finished and very reasonably priced. The design does aesthetically limit tanks though (and from their web site pretty much all of their pipes, not just this model). I tried it with the 18mm adapter and it didn't look great - I think 22mm would look really odd. Which leads to the relative shortage of reasonable 14mm tanks... I was going to with a Kangertech Mini Aeroflow, but it's Ego rather than 510 and the 510/Ego spoils the line. I ended up with an eleaf GS Air 2 which seems decent enough.

Oh and the plank stand looks great, but in use, this model slips too easily for it to be used as anything but a display stand.

Thanks! Beautifully made and finished and very reasonably priced. The design does aesthetically limit tanks though (and from their web site pretty much all of their pipes, not just this model). I tried it with the 18mm adapter and it didn't look great - I think 22mm would look really odd. Which leads to the relative shortage of reasonable 14mm tanks... I was going to with a Kangertech Mini Aeroflow, but it's Ego rather than 510 and the 510/Ego spoils the line. I ended up with an eleaf GS Air 2 which seems decent enough.

Oh and the plank stand looks great, but in use, this model slips too easily for it to be used as anything but a display stand.
The Salt rta works quite well with small 510s. Aspire K2, Dvarw 16 and a few others do the job as well.

It really is a lovely thing. :)

But now you mention it ............. that stand would drive me insane ................ :D

Back
Top Bottom