What's new

Kayfun lite 2019 Query

Paulo mtl

Postman
55347C47-EC91-4335-B5F0-C1456DDE79E3.jpeg
Hi , I received my sxk version of this tank yesterday and its just what I wanted to go with a Ehpro mod 101 thats also arrived . As you probably all know this version comes with a SS 3 mm airflow screw and also a spare ( or is it a spare ??? )

Unfortunately this tank suffers the same problem as my mini v3 in that the airflow screw unwinds its self and needs adjusting into place to get the right draw and also its letting condensation down into the 510 connection .

I believe there is a 50% longer nylon screw available for free from the kay fun people but its 10 shipping which is insane imo ✈️ .

Has anyone sourced a cheaper screw ?

And ... Have Sxk given us the spare grub screw to double up with the screw already in the tank thus extending it 50 % ?

Thank you

On a side note on my ehpro mod ive noticed the interior lcd screen is not in line with the out glass making it difficult to see the reading when i change the display mode to left . Anyone else have this annoying manufacturing problem ?

Are you in the uk? You can get the grub screws from cremedevape.

The spare is just a spare and not for doubling up. The longer grub fits the clones fine and will stop the leaking.

The longer nylon grub screw, you can get from Cremedevape. However, you can only request them when you place another order. I haven't noticed my sxk grub screw undoing itself. Maybe try the spare one to see if it's any better.

The longer nylon grub screw, you can get from Cremedevape. However, you can only request them when you place another order. I haven't noticed my sxk grub screw undoing itself. Maybe try the spare one to see if it's any better.
If you buy the spares pack it comes with two of the new grub screws

Are you in the uk? You can get the grub screws from cremedevape.

The spare is just a spare and not for doubling up. The longer grub fits the clones fine and will stop the leaking.

Thanks people that 3.90 delivered . Yea mine is deffo opening itself had to readjust all day ‍✈️ and it whistling lol

Mine whistled too until I discovered putting more cotton in for the wicking stopped it :)

Lovely looking setup there, making me want to get one.

I'm sure I've got one of the v4 nylon screws lying around, bought a pack of two to try and fix the squeeky airflow on my mini v3, didnt work. However, it seems like you're sorted.

Lovely looking setup there, making me want to get one.

I'm sure I've got one of the v4 nylon screws lying around, bought a pack of two to try and fix the squeeky airflow on my mini v3, didnt work. However, it seems like you're sorted.
thanks for the offer Toastie . Yea Its a good looking combo something 80s or early 90s about it I think . Im going get the smaller batteries and reduce the size of it . Funny though how quick ya on to next setup

Same issue here. It's a real PITA. Just ordered the spares kit. Thanks for the good advice.

Back
Top Bottom