What's new

Tauren Max

Ment

Legend
Purchased from Fasttech with my own hard-earned.

My first mech purchase in over 3 years - I'd been waiting for a really nice looking 21700 and this hasn't disappointed.

It comes in a nice tube inside a nice bag:

Tauren1.jpg

Tauren2.jpg

And with a Manta attached:

Tauren3.jpg

It's nowhere near as big as I was expecting, smaller than a lot of 18650s, and is the hardest hitting mod I've ever used. I have a 0.18 coil in the Brunhilde which I vape at 100 watts and it was on the verge of dry hitting on here. It must be close to delivering the theoretical 128 watts on a full battery.

I wondered how much of that was down to the 40T, so tried it with a VTC5a and that was just as good.

The switch is lockable, but it can be stood up with no danger of autofiring. In bag or pocket it would obviously be advisable to lock it.

My only niggle is with the gap between the switch and the body once a battery is inserted, which can be seen in the next pic:

Tauren4.jpg

So, it's beautiful, it hits hard, and with a pair of 40Ts it could get through a day.

If you like mechs and the £40+ price tag doesn't put you off I'd highly recommend it.

Ooooh, nice. I was tempted to get a standard Tauren for my birthday, but will be looking into this one too now!

Purchased from Fasttech with my own hard-earned.

My first mech purchase in over 3 years - I'd been waiting for a really nice looking 21700 and this hasn't disappointed.

It comes in a nice tube inside a nice bag:

View attachment 194257
View attachment 194258

And with a Manta attached:

View attachment 194259

It's nowhere near as big as I was expecting, smaller than a lot of 18650s, and is the hardest hitting mod I've ever used. I have a 0.18 coil in the Brunhilde which I vape at 100 watts and it was on the verge of dry hitting on here. It must be close to delivering the theoretical 128 watts on a full battery.

I wondered how much of that was down to the 40T, so tried it with a VTC5a and that was just as good.

The switch is lockable, but it can be stood up with no danger of autofiring. In bag or pocket it would obviously be advisable to lock it.

My only niggle is with the gap between the switch and the body once a battery is inserted, which can be seen in the next pic:

View attachment 194260

So, it's beautiful, it hits hard, and with a pair of 40Ts it could get through a day.

If you like mechs and the £40+ price tag doesn't put you off I'd highly recommend it.
Fucks sake, was hoping you was going to say it's a bag of shit [emoji6][emoji16]

I think I have enough already, with two 18350 mechs en-route my wife's starting to look at the postie staggering up to our door with a jaundiced eye.

Very nice mate i have been thinking of getting another tube mech so have add this one to my wish list its my birthday coming up soon so might have to throw out a few hints to the wife......

Back
Top Bottom