What's new

What to vape cbd with

Ruby

Postman
Hi I bought some cbd juice to vape and the seller recommended this really tiny thin pen style vape. It turned out so hard to draw on he sent me another which was slightly larger but again so hard to draw on hardly get anything out of it. Can anyone tell me what cbd vape juice they use and strength and what they use to vape it please. Thanks

You need Ccell carts and just a standard ego battery,that’s if your still there this post was 2 years ago ha ha.

I would personally recommend a aspire pockex, juice flow for the cotton much larger allowing cbd in and thicker liquid if desired. The pens are ok but not effective enough in my opinion. Yes it will work but you will have to take a lot more puffs to achieve anything.

Just my opinion and hope it helps.

I am using a smok infinyx pod, high pg cbd mixed with some tabacco 50/50 liquid . ReservedCBD , do you guys have something at 70/30 on hemp only flavour ?

I am using a smok infinyx pod, high pg cbd mixed with some tabacco 50/50 liquid . ReservedCBD , do you guys have something at 70/30 on hemp only flavour ?

We don’t, we make our cbd tasteless. You could always buy some cbd eliquid that suppose taste like a strain of cannabis then add few drops of our additive to your pod/tank :)

I would personally recommend a aspire pockex, juice flow for the cotton much larger allowing cbd in and thicker liquid if desired. The pens are ok but not effective enough in my opinion. Yes it will work but you will have to take a lot more puffs to achieve anything.

Just my opinion and hope it helps.
Cool, yeah I put my Pockex aside for CBD use untill it clonked out - found that cbd liquids seemed to clog it up quickly.
Now I use the VIM jacvapour - and "crystal" cbd liquid.
Use 100mg - mainly for sleep.
Lol gives you some mad *ss dreams though!

Back
Top Bottom