What's new

I think I made a mistake

Hasnoname

Hi, I'm new to all of this. I read around various articles and guides and in the end probably ended up more confused than informed.

I've ended up ordering an Aspire K1 Stealth and a couple of products from Reserved CBD.

I really wanted a compact, stealthy unit and the one I went for looked quite premium being metal. Now I'm thinking it's not very suited to CBD with the high ohms and low watts as apparently I will be getting less of a hit. Is there a more suitable unit for CBD?

Also, the Reserved CBD looks good but I've also realised that it's not full spectrum. I went with it because it seemed quality, is a board sponsor and from Yorkshire rather than the states. Have I got the wrong oil, should I be getting full spectrum?

I'm trying this primarily for anxiety/depression/insomnia if that matters. Appreciate any input, thanks.

Hi @Hasnoname and welcome to the planet.

as said its best we let the owner answer your question about the cbd.

looking at the mod it only has 3 settings of 8,10,12watts so may not be the best kit for cbd but i could be wrong https://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits556.html
what i used was a kanger subtank on a istick40 with a 0.5ohm coil at 24watts with the 1000mg cbd/cbg. old kit but still works perfectly after 4 years use.

Thanks for the replies. I imagine the oil will be okay, would be nice confirm.

Should I post in another section if I have questions about hardware? I'll check out what you are using @MrDJ

Stealth, compact, quality are my criteria for a unit

Hello @Hasnoname thank you for reaching out to us on here.

Thanks for your order and sorry for the lengthy wait. So the aspire k1 isn’t a powerful device but is fine for CBD, you would be better with the aspire pockex, abit more power and bigger cotton channel flow, this helps the crystals work there way to the coil. Our CBD is a full spectrum as it does have levels of other compounds other than CBD & CBG. There is no THC and CBN as that will throw up on a drugs & not to mention illegal in the uk.

I would say try it on the k1 just ensure to use something like 50/50 eliquid to help the cotton carry the juice to the coil or if you are seeking a device that give you more CBD per puff then I would go for a pockex.

Hope this helps and take care for now. Anymore questions feel free to reply.

Hello @Hasnoname thank you for reaching out to us on here.

Thanks for your order and sorry for the lengthy wait. So the aspire k1 isn’t a powerful device but is fine for CBD, you would be better with the aspire pockex, abit more power and bigger cotton channel flow, this helps the crystals work there way to the coil. Our CBD is a full spectrum as it does have levels of other compounds other than CBD & CBG. There is no THC and CBN as that will throw up on a drugs & not to mention illegal in the uk.

I would say try it on the k1 just ensure to use something like 50/50 eliquid to help the cotton carry the juice to the coil or if you are seeking a device that give you more CBD per puff then I would go for a pockex.

Hope this helps and take care for now. Anymore questions feel free to reply.

Hi, @ReservedCBD, thanks for clarifying you are full spectrum. I saw today it was marked as dispatched so I'm pretty excited to try it and hopefully get some benefits.

Re. hardware I'm returning the k1 stealth and have purchased an aegis mini instead. It goes up to 80w, has temp control and a fairly beefy tank. I think that ought to be good enough and wasn't too expensive either.

I have no idea how to use it but hopefully tomorrow everything will arrive and I'll get going and update the thread.

Thanks again for the help so far

Hi @Hasnoname

Excellent news that a fair jump up from a k1 ! But you will find it much better.

Hope you enjoy & looking forward towards your thoughts.

Is it just the original ReservedCBD you go for or the infused Cotswolds?

@ReservedCBD I bought both infused and 500:50 original. I thought you can use the original pure so I planned on trying both separately and also mixing the two together to create a stronger infused version.

Can original be used pure or does it have to be mixed?

I keep reading PG is "bad" and VG is "safe" so if I want to add flavour to the 500:50 should I be looking for a VG only ejuice?

Cheers

@ReservedCBD I bought both infused and 500:50 original. I thought you can use the original pure so I planned on trying both separately and also mixing the two together to create a stronger infused version.

Can original be used pure or does it have to be mixed?

I keep reading PG is "bad" and VG is "safe" so if I want to add flavour to the 500:50 should I be looking for a VG only ejuice?

Cheers

The original is a additive.... you could vape it pure but it be expensive and pointless. If you want it strong add 0.5ml to 1ml worth into a 5ml tank with 70vg 30pg juice, the 500mh is a 50:50 mix. Give it a run under a warm tap for minute then shake as sometimes it can recrystallise sometimes, the infused you just filll the tank up and go, original is to add few drops to any tank with eliquid already in it. The original is the most popular because people can add it to whatever liquid they wish.

Back
Top Bottom