What's new

VVTF kabuki/Nautilus RBA hunt.

bellyman

Veteran
As above, I'm trying to hunt down a Nautilus RBA by VVTF.
They do exist and have been reviewed all over but I can't find one at all.
Nauty coils are a bit hit and miss so this would be an excellent replacement.
Any help finding one would be appreciated [emoji3]

Hmmm I've 4 Nautilus RBA'S I bought but never tried them, have no idea who made them though as they are just in clear baggies. Shall I find them for you & try to post a pic to see if it's what you are after?

Hmmm I've 4 Nautilus RBA'S I bought but never tried them, have no idea who made them though as they are just in clear baggies. Shall I find them for you & try to post a pic to see if it's what you are after?
Appreciated.

Appreciated.
V1 & V2 apparently? Red v1, black v2 hopefully a pic has attached
1560238129459-1437091571.jpg

4 coils in total, bought them with the notion of re-building Never gona happen in reality.

I have a v2 somewhere that I never got round to test. Let us know how it works out. (A picture tutorial would be greatly appreciated)
I also keep old coils with the idea of recoiling but only did it once or twice. Lazy or busy [emoji41]

I got a couple of those some while back, and I can tell you from experience it is a bitch to coil, and then to wick it was a whole other story
Maybe it you are very dextrous, have great eyesight and the patience of Job then you may enjoy the experience more than I did.
I chucked mine in a box somewhere.

I’ve had both and they work great. But they are tiny and I don’t think I could recoil them now. Oh and the screws if you can see them soon get stripped. Don’t think you can buy them from anywhere now.

Back
Top Bottom