What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

VVTF kabuki/Nautilus RBA hunt.

bellyman

Veteran
As above, I'm trying to hunt down a Nautilus RBA by VVTF.
They do exist and have been reviewed all over but I can't find one at all.
Nauty coils are a bit hit and miss so this would be an excellent replacement.
Any help finding one would be appreciated [emoji3]

Hmmm I've 4 Nautilus RBA'S I bought but never tried them, have no idea who made them though as they are just in clear baggies. Shall I find them for you & try to post a pic to see if it's what you are after?

Hmmm I've 4 Nautilus RBA'S I bought but never tried them, have no idea who made them though as they are just in clear baggies. Shall I find them for you & try to post a pic to see if it's what you are after?
Appreciated.

Appreciated.
V1 & V2 apparently? Red v1, black v2 hopefully a pic has attached
1560238129459-1437091571.jpg

4 coils in total, bought them with the notion of re-building Never gona happen in reality.

I have a v2 somewhere that I never got round to test. Let us know how it works out. (A picture tutorial would be greatly appreciated)
I also keep old coils with the idea of recoiling but only did it once or twice. Lazy or busy [emoji41]

I got a couple of those some while back, and I can tell you from experience it is a bitch to coil, and then to wick it was a whole other story
Maybe it you are very dextrous, have great eyesight and the patience of Job then you may enjoy the experience more than I did.
I chucked mine in a box somewhere.

I’ve had both and they work great. But they are tiny and I don’t think I could recoil them now. Oh and the screws if you can see them soon get stripped. Don’t think you can buy them from anywhere now.

Back
Top Bottom