What's new

Tiny coils ***** sake!

I am looking at the v3, seems to be discontinued from the usual avenues. What makes it better than the v4? Frankly I can't tell the difference between them, besides the 4.5 which has dual airflow. I am not sure about the dual airflow either to be honest, for me the FeV was always a MTL atty so clouds don't make much sense, as I am not convinced the deck and chimney support this kind of vaping - another case of "just because you can do it doesn't mean it will work optimally". I find the FeV's base gets extremely hot, far more than the GSL.

I never understood why they made the V4. It’s the same with less quality materials. Sadly I can only offer my opinion on the clones as the only time I managed to grab an original is when I ordered a complete vs by ordering spares. They don’t want to ship to my country.

Cheers @zouzounaki and @instantlady, new tanks ordered. Looking forward to the NextEra
Capture.PNG

Ah yes the Dvarw. Good tank. Had it out with me yesterday, right up to when I threw a cartwheel and hit the deck again :( At least the tank and mod came out unscathed....

Ah yes the Dvarw. Good tank. Had it out with me yesterday, right up to when I threw a cartwheel and hit the deck again :( At least the tank and mod came out unscathed....
Ouchy! Hope you didnt do too much damage @John R ?

Last edited:
@zouzounaki @instantlady they both turned up today.
MAnaged to get myself a rubbish nextera clone. No way to adjust the af - its just a large gap open to all the of 3 af choices. So that was pointless - but if they were ok I guess it would be great, was very easy to build and wick.
Dvarw (such a bugger to spell) Im pleased with so far. Weird way of wicking but ok once you get used to it. Flavour is great, I can see Im going to use this a lot

@zouzounaki @instantlady they both turned up today.
MAnaged to get myself a rubbish nextera clone. No way to adjust the af - its just a large gap open to all the of 3 af choices. So that was pointless - but if they were ok I guess it would be great, was very easy to build and wick.
Dvarw (such a bugger to spell) Im pleased with so far. Weird way of wicking but ok once you get used to it. Flavour is great, I can see Im going to use this a lot

I’m glad the Dvarw started off right for you. I can’t imagine my vaping life without one. I never got on with the nextera either but we both might have just been unlucky.

Back
Top Bottom