What's new

Dotmod MTL clone

quincey43

Achiever
Dotmod mtl clone arrived this morning, to say I am fed up is an understatement! It arrived with the plastic tank split so used the solid tank which doesn't fit properly and leaks juice everywhere. The deck is really fiddly to trap your wire, I changed the o rings to see if that would make any difference and the one I took off flipped across the room and now I can't find it. It's one of the few clones I can't get on with and wasn't a lot of money but in the bin it's gone I wasted the whole morning trying to get it to work and it beat me! Has anyone else got one and have they managed to get on with it. Maybe I was just unlucky with this one as is the way with clones sometimes.

Dotmod mtl clone arrived this morning, to say I am fed up is an understatement! It arrived with the plastic tank split so used the solid tank which doesn't fit properly and leaks juice everywhere. The deck is really fiddly to trap your wire, I changed the o rings to see if that would make any difference and the one I took off flipped across the room and now I can't find it. It's one of the few clones I can't get on with and wasn't a lot of money but in the bin it's gone I wasted the whole morning trying to get it to work and it beat me! Has anyone else got one and have they managed to get on with it. Maybe I was just unlucky with this one as is the way with clones sometimes.
Oh that’s pants! Sorry it was so bad. I quite like the look of the atty but don’t think it’s for me at all

If you paid with paypal, contact the vendor and ask for a refund. By doing this we can push the quality of clones.

Sorry for your woes @quincey43 . Was thinking it was a bit like the Doggystyle myself, but I haven't tried one.

Got one on the way.
Was it from 2F? I wanted to try the clone before I spunked £50 on the genuine.
Lovely looker.

Got one on the way.
Was it from 2F? I wanted to try the clone before I spunked £50 on the genuine.
Lovely looker.
I wanted on based on looks but as soon as I seen you can't adjust the airflow without emptying the tank I changed my mind [emoji17]

Has it got good reviews? The airflow in the deck doesn’t look very good. Can you change it? Three big holes.

Bugger it, sorry. Thanks for the warning though.

Back
Top Bottom