What's new

CBD for Migraine or TMJ

timja

Postman
Has anyone tried CBD for Migraine or TMJ?

I suffer from both and am considering trying CBD to alleviate pain or occurrence of these ailments.

Make sure to choose your supplier carefully, my advice if it cheap and claiming to be 5000mg click off the page and carry on shopping. Real cbd at 500mg is usually around £40 for 10ml bottle but you add a few drops to your liquid and there is real ready infused with eliquid cbd which will vary in price from size to size. Hope this helps

Thank you for your thoughts. I would like to try it but, since it'll take time to make any difference, it's hard to find a sample size which suits and frankly I'd hope not to spend a lot of money on anything that doesn't work!

Quality and reputation is key. Don’t settle for Amazon or eBay there many very recommended companies out there with positive results :) sample size is hard due to cost of making it. For example our reserved special blend is 10ml and you add 4 drops to a tank .... the very reason a lot of companies that are hugely recommended don’t do samples due to the fact 1. It will cost a fortune! 2. Quality and reviews speak for themselves usually.

Hi timja,

I too suffer from migraines on a frequent basis and have been vaping CBD for a while now to cure it. After trying many many products available on the market I've come to my personal conclusion that the cheap stuff available on many websites just don't cut it, and despite being branded as CBD they don't have any CBD in them, which is very shady!

I also opt to buy CBD E-liquids with zero nicotine included, which helps for when I have a migraine at work as the stuff I use also doubles up as an oral tincture.

Hope this helps and if you want me to link you up to the oils I use, just let me know.

Hi timja,

I too suffer from migraines on a frequent basis and have been vaping CBD for a while now to cure it. After trying many many products available on the market I've come to my personal conclusion that the cheap stuff available on many websites just don't cut it, and despite being branded as CBD they don't have any CBD in them, which is very shady!

I also opt to buy CBD E-liquids with zero nicotine included, which helps for when I have a migraine at work as the stuff I use also doubles up as an oral tincture.

Hope this helps and if you want me to link you up to the oils I use, just let me know.

Correct! There is outrageous claims of 1000mg for £13!!! We can even make it for that, it is insane what some folk will filling to be sold to make money, most cheap cbd brands will use hemp seed oil or Chinese cbd ... know your brands and love the real effects. I find a lot people who say it has no effect usually have tried the cheapest brand on the market.

Correct! There is outrageous claims of 1000mg for £13!!! We can even make it for that, it is insane what some folk will filling to be sold to make money, most cheap cbd brands will use hemp seed oil or Chinese cbd ... know your brands and love the real effects. I find a lot people who say it has no effect usually have tried the cheapest brand on the market.

I'm glad to see my personal conclusion to be true, which is unfortunate, and especially that some people will fall for the cheap gimmicky stuff that has 0 cbd in it. At the moment, I'm using cbd e-liquid from the BORN cannabidiol company at the moment, so far so good, I'm tempted to leave a review of it on here after 6 months of use. So far I've found it the cheapest here - https://binarycbd.co.uk/cbd-oils/born-cbd-30ml-vape-oral-tincture-mille-300mg - this is one of many I will be trying. I see there is a 10% off offer in your signature, so I will be sure to use that when my current liquid runs out. Which of the products would you recommend on your website? After reading the great review of this product - https://reservedvapes.co.uk/collect...ducts/reserved-vapes-1000-100-cbd-cbg-eliquid - I'm tempted to try that, is this the one you would recommend? Thanks!

I'm glad to see my personal conclusion to be true, which is unfortunate, and especially that some people will fall for the cheap gimmicky stuff that has 0 cbd in it. At the moment, I'm using cbd e-liquid from the BORN cannabidiol company at the moment, so far so good, I'm tempted to leave a review of it on here after 6 months of use. So far I've found it the cheapest here - https://binarycbd.co.uk/cbd-oils/born-cbd-30ml-vape-oral-tincture-mille-300mg - this is one of many I will be trying. I see there is a 10% off offer in your signature, so I will be sure to use that when my current liquid runs out. Which of the products would you recommend on your website? After reading the great review of this product - https://reservedvapes.co.uk/collect...ducts/reserved-vapes-1000-100-cbd-cbg-eliquid - I'm tempted to try that, is this the one you would recommend? Thanks!

I recommend trying whatever strenght is fitting to yourself, i usually recommend 200mg if your a starter but if you are a regular user then 500mg would be a lovely number to start on. Sorry my last comment was full of spelling mistakes etc, Thats the problems you get when you are trying to use a phone instead :’)

Back
Top Bottom