What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How To make chocolate more chocolaty, ratios?

Hedders

Postman
Hi all,
I have just taken delivery of a bottle of concentrate to try and make my liquid a bit more chocolaty (see pic)
image1 (2).JPG

The 'Milk Sheikh' doesn't tell me what ratio VG/PG it is and i am running it weak as far as Nic Shots go. ( I only used 10ml of 18mg nic salt) I actually don't have a syringe yet so i wont be doing anything until i get one but i am just wondering where should i start? I was thinking I could just decant say 10ml of the sheikh into a separate bottle and start by adding maybe 1ml of the concentrate and working my way up . Seeing as i have some time though and there are lots of guys on here that know their shit i figure it would be foolish not to atleast check that i am on the right track..

Thoughts?

they are 80vg/20pg on the website. ive not got the choc one but the vanilla and bananna got stronger flavour after a 3 week steep.
best wait for mixers who have better knowledge than me.

Back
Top Bottom