What's new

Random left over flavour concentrates, what should I make with it?

MDLucky

I have the following flavours left over:

- Grape Juice
- Juicy Peach
- strawberry milkshake
- Salted caramel fudge
- Glazed Donut
- Cheesecake
- Cantaloupe
- Apple pie
- Sicilian Lemon
- Marshmallow
- Vanilla Custard
- Sweet lychee
- Sweet Strawberry
- Ripe Strawberry
- Sweet Cream

Last edited:
Grape, peach and lychee would make a great summer fruit maybe even add 1 or 1/2% of lemon in there

I have the following flavours left over:

- Grape Juice
- Juicy Peach
- strawberry milkshake
- Salted caramel fudge
- Glazed Donut
- Cheesecake
- Cantaloupe
- Apple pie
- Sicilian Lemon
- Marshmallow
- Vanilla Custard
- Sweet lychee
Depends on what brand they all are???

If the Sicilian Lemon is FlavourArt, its quite sweet so I'd try that with some Vanilla Custard, a little marshmallow and cheesecake. Should make a vapable light lemon custard.

Hard to give a suggestion of percentages without knowing the manufactorers but have a few options there.

If the Sicilian Lemon is FlavourArt, its quite sweet so I'd try that with some Vanilla Custard, a little marshmallow and cheesecake. Should make a vapable light lemon custard.

Hard to give a suggestion of percentages without knowing the manufactorers but have a few options there.
I'd have done the same but with peach and a low % of the fudge to add depth [emoji6]

Now that actually sounds lovely!

There you go op, get mixing and let us know.

It's quite nice but adding the fudge I think should be steeped for a little while but since it's not a lot it was fine on the taste test but can be better.

I added some Ethyl Maltol as the peach is a little on bitter and harsh side and not very smooth, the fudge did help tone it down

What do you mean by "left over"? Are they small amounts you think you'll never use, because it's guaranteed that you'll produce some horrible concoction then find a recipe that calls for exactly the amount you wasted.

What do you mean by "left over"? Are they small amounts you think you'll never use, because it's guaranteed that you'll produce some horrible concoction then find a recipe that calls for exactly the amount you wasted.

Full 30ml bottles of flavours that I had 2 of from kits

Back
Top Bottom