What's new

Vanilla custard base mix

The problem is I need just salt. Nuts, caramel or anything else would be unwelcome.

Possible stupid noob question but where people are referring to FA Condensed Milk - is that Flavour Art of Flavour Apprentice? If it's Flavour Art then that seems to have pretty terrible reviews elsewhere online (in fact they both seem to have poor reviews). rainbowvapes offer a condensed milk by solub arome with very positive reviews - have people tried that in their mixes as well?

Possible stupid noob question but where people are referring to FA Condensed Milk - is that Flavour Art of Flavour Apprentice? If it's Flavour Art then that seems to have pretty terrible reviews elsewhere online (in fact they both seem to have poor reviews). rainbowvapes offer a condensed milk by solub arome with very positive reviews - have people tried that in their mixes as well?
FA Is flavour art TFA is the flavours apprentice and I've tried the solub arome one and to me tasted like off milk yet the FA one is now a concentrate I won't live without

The most authentic condensed milk is Cupcake World's, and it's even stronger than FA's, but where the FA mellows out after a steep the CCW is permanently in your face and gets a bit pukey after a while.

I've been wondering if the condensed milks are just extremely concentrated versions of creams.
The CCW cream tastes like it has the same background as FA condensed milk but getting the right amount of c milk is a challenge.
I get the feeling theyre all part of a scale.
Cream (lowest strength) then butter (higher strength) then condensed milk (off the chart strength).
The CCW cream @1% in a mix is lovely but working with the butters and condensed milks to get the right ballance is too hard for me so i stick to the weaker creams.

This is mine. Prefer v1 Capella vanilla custard but v2 works too.

65% Vanilla Custard (Capella)
15% Dulche Du Leche (TFA)
15% Bavarian Cream (Capella)
5% Caramel Original (TFA)

TFA = The Flavour Apprentice.

I let is steep for a few weeks then use it at 5% to 15% depending on the final mix. Just add strawberry or lemon or whatever and shake and vape.
am i reading that correctly 65% :11:

Back
Top Bottom