What's new

Happy World Environment Day

vaperz

As a responsible Vaper I have decided to invest only in refillable tanks in future and use less of disposable tanks.
I know disposable tanks have their own place and use so I will still be using them but will make every effort to cut down on disposable ones.

Also reading this article on How to be a eco-friendly vaper, thought its a good read.

Cheers

Good shout @vaperz

I’m new here ;)
Ecology affects all life.

Am pleased to vape as opposed to smoke like I used to. many parts of vaping are quite puzzling from an ecological viewpoint/maybe I could be kinder to the world, perhaps others too - and this industry as a whole?

Reusable tanks is a good step. Some juices are available in glass bottles as opposed plastic. Are coils recyclable locally? And broken mods? Could businesses maybe attempt to offer us a refill service to avoid all this single use? The plastic is incredulous and I’m sure government restrictions fuel this.

I try to use the local shop but the growth of vaping seems to have been a lot due to the net/why are the prices so much cheaper online?/and aren’t the shops relying on delivery anyway too...

I feel it’d be good to think of vaping as potentially accessible for all adults and as ecologically friendly as it can be

I hope it as an industry isn’t purely driven by profit and trend - it can at least be less so than the tobacco industry

A lot of text before, apologies.

Is vaping better than smoking is for our environment? Neither is best! But I’d like to vape and in an as eco friendly way as I can

Hmmm

Back
Top Bottom