What's new

Hazelnut coffee and java chip recipe request

The brazillian is handy to have because it's a straight black coffee, so if it's great but just needs the coffee stronger you could add a little of that. With the cappuccino you'll always been adding more milk/cream at the same time, so it won't be changing the balance.

In a few weeks or so I'll have probably worked out my fav combinations, so I'll post again.

That would be awesome, thanks. I’ve ordered some supplies for my initial foray into diy. I hope some of it at least is vapable!

That would be awesome, thanks. I’ve ordered some supplies for my initial foray into diy. I hope some of it at least is vapable!

That wonder flavours cappuccino is totally vapable on it's own so I think you'll be fine. The hardest part of DIY for me was finding out which concentrates are actually to my taste, some are literally terrible to me. It gets easier when you have a little batch of flavours that you really like and you can just try those in different combinations. It's really hard when you are looking for say Hazelnut and there's 20 different ones from different brands and you have no idea which to buy! You can ask other people but not everyone feels the same about flavours, so there's a lot of trial and sadness at the start. :D

Arse! Wish I’d waited now - just my luck!

yeah typical right?

I messaged them on facebook asking and they said "we had a delivery today, I'll update the website" ... I think I'll take that approach in future just in case. :)

How long do these coffee flavours take to steep in your experience Simon?

Thanks Simon. I managed to get some one shot of the java chip and wondered how long to leave it for.

So Si - how did these flavours work out for you? Any tips on percentages and steep times you’d like to share?

Back
Top Bottom