What's new

...... to continue on from the washing new bottles thread

Cheers, 20 should do me for now so they're ordered.

In no rush for them as I've just washed a load so selected free shipping, hopefully see them some time before Christmas!

lol, that's a funny coincidence ..... you know those 16 FA tobaccos I tried the other day?

Glory was my least favourite, I have both bottles in a plastic bag now that I was going to ask if you wanted!!!

In my notes I put

"Disgusting, smells like a hippy shop mixed with a second hand record shop, get rid, do not use"

Good analogy. It stinks. Girlfriend said it smells like smelly feet.

I was thinking of reusing my old bottles by washing them in the dishwasher. Is there a good reason not to do this?

Yeah but I'm lazy! Is there anything wrong with using a dishwasher (the non-wife variety)? :)

I use Milton steriliser for bottles. Rinse out next day with cold water job done. [emoji6]

I was thinking of reusing my old bottles by washing them in the dishwasher. Is there a good reason not to do this?

Like what?

I don't own a dishwasher but isn't that what it's designed to do? .... or is it not good for plastics?

Like what?

I don't own a dishwasher but isn't that what it's designed to do? .... or is it not good for plastics?
I don't know! Seeing as you were using a washing machine I thought there must be some good reason not to use the dishwasher but I think you have explained that one away - no dishwasher! I'll use it and report back if there are any problems. Must have over 20 bottles that I can use and am just getting into mixing my own so still finding my way.

Apart from the fact that the first blast of water will send them flying and they'll end up in the bottom of the dishwasher getting battered by rotating arms, no.

Back
Top Bottom