What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Annoyed with the current salt situation

Simon G

Olympian
For a couple of years, it was getting quite hard to find 50/50 liquids outside of the UK brands that have always done them.

Now all I see is new and exciting 50/50 liquids popping up everywhere from every brand you can think of ..... but they've all got nic salts in them. :(

I know I'm not the only one who cant vape them as this review from " nick from oldham" states at vapeclub.

"i was really looking forward to trying this eliquid as made by a good american company and apple and tobacco can be a lovely vape, tried this for 2 days in my caliburn pod system hoping it would get better, all you get is that nasty nic salt taste"

I was hoping a resurgence in MTL because of pods and other compact devices might make our liquid choices a bit more wide, but if you don't like Nic Salts I think we are still as neglected as ever. ...... ?

never tried salts.....prob never will as a 3mg man.....but aye its a pain in the arse...even shortfills require a mathematical degree to dilute 70/30 vg pg shortfills down to manageable mtl vape......tis one of the reasons I squonk n occasionally drip man.

Zero interest in nic salts so they've lost a customer..... hang on I DIY anyways, so scratch that, they never had me to lose, LOL

On a serious note, too much nicotine affects my vision so the last thing I need is high nic salt.

Nothing to be sorry about bud, we rise above our challenges :D

On the other hand I think it is nice to see more variety of Nic salts, they were what got me of the stinkies. A year ago it was just Dr Salt and Element at £5 for 10ml, now there is Salt and Solt, and a few others I see around and my local Mirage is doing a small range including a Berry blast 3 for £10. I have noticed more Nic Salts, but not so much noticed a decline in 50/50 juices as continuing over supply of High VG, shortfills - probably partly because to get the same effect you need to vape about 5 times as much of them.

I can’t be doing with the new fangled salty things, make me cough like a bastard. I feel your collective pain.

I tend to use a lot of shortfills these days and add PG nic. Brings most of them down to about 60 VG. I hear what you're saying though.

Back
Top Bottom