What's new

Annoyed with the current salt situation

Simon G

Olympian
For a couple of years, it was getting quite hard to find 50/50 liquids outside of the UK brands that have always done them.

Now all I see is new and exciting 50/50 liquids popping up everywhere from every brand you can think of ..... but they've all got nic salts in them. :(

I know I'm not the only one who cant vape them as this review from " nick from oldham" states at vapeclub.

"i was really looking forward to trying this eliquid as made by a good american company and apple and tobacco can be a lovely vape, tried this for 2 days in my caliburn pod system hoping it would get better, all you get is that nasty nic salt taste"

I was hoping a resurgence in MTL because of pods and other compact devices might make our liquid choices a bit more wide, but if you don't like Nic Salts I think we are still as neglected as ever. ...... ?

never tried salts.....prob never will as a 3mg man.....but aye its a pain in the arse...even shortfills require a mathematical degree to dilute 70/30 vg pg shortfills down to manageable mtl vape......tis one of the reasons I squonk n occasionally drip man.

Zero interest in nic salts so they've lost a customer..... hang on I DIY anyways, so scratch that, they never had me to lose, LOL

On a serious note, too much nicotine affects my vision so the last thing I need is high nic salt.

Nothing to be sorry about bud, we rise above our challenges :D

On the other hand I think it is nice to see more variety of Nic salts, they were what got me of the stinkies. A year ago it was just Dr Salt and Element at £5 for 10ml, now there is Salt and Solt, and a few others I see around and my local Mirage is doing a small range including a Berry blast 3 for £10. I have noticed more Nic Salts, but not so much noticed a decline in 50/50 juices as continuing over supply of High VG, shortfills - probably partly because to get the same effect you need to vape about 5 times as much of them.

I can’t be doing with the new fangled salty things, make me cough like a bastard. I feel your collective pain.

I tend to use a lot of shortfills these days and add PG nic. Brings most of them down to about 60 VG. I hear what you're saying though.

Back
Top Bottom