What's new

Rebuildables: Beginners experiences

Ok day five and the flavour is getting a bit rank and I'm needing to top up more frequently. Time for a recoil tomorrow methinks

Well I haven't got round to recoiling it yet but thought I'd post a quick video of it firing. Is this normal? I see no glowing red wire as with my first attempt. This is a good thing as I understand it as that signifies a 'hotspot' where the wire is exposed to the air and not the juice on the string (excuse my not using the proper terms). I think I'll give it a while longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 600 I know there are some fabulous rebuildables out there (which I may in due course acquire who knows) but the RDA on my Don (18500 and kick inside) doesn't look too shabby (gold plated Super T drip tip courtesy of Mr Bonner himself)

Looks really nice and those super t tips are lovely. I picked up their whistle dripping tip in a trade. I nearly had a heart attack when I saw how much they are-£15 for a drip tip. But my god are they nice to use. Mind you I don't like to take it out, I'd be gutted to loose it.

I had four (2 of which Scott kindly plated for me FOC) but lost one on a bloody SDK of all things ..it was probably worth more lol
Very comfortable in the mouth (ooer)

Last edited:
See my juice reviews Dominic. ZP has a persistent presence shall we say...

Well I said I'd do an update and here it is. I did a few short vids. They are not professional. I don't know how to edit yet. I used my iPhone in portrait instead of landscape (until the last one). I forgot to say a lot of things and fluffed a few too. But hey be gentle I'm an 'ammer chewer. The experienced rebuildable guys will have a chortle no doubt but we al have to start somewhere..the idea of this was to show that the most reluctant faff haters may want to give it a go if I can do it..there again it may put you off forever :)..in which case I apologise

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom