What's new

Mtl cotton

So, i was just wondering, what are everyones top choice of cottons for mtl vaping?

Iv been using muji for past year or 2 which has been...ok, cant complain.
But recently bought some new bosshots which have coolada in them and was pretty much getting brain freeze(sort of) And alot of juice come up through the chimney. Any more cotton, no juice flow at all.

So, i thought id try using some of this bacon v2 iv had (and never used) for past 2 years.
The over saturation and sucking up juice has stopped, wicking absolutely perfectly with this juice...BUT..true to v2 form, the flavour has also gone too.
Whats new on the market thats decent/cheap/ticks all for boxes these days?

Cotton isn't cotton, but Muji seems to be the popular choice for MTL, because it doesn't over saturate.

@zouzounaki is keen on Labo Puffs for MTL, perhaps he can advise.

Cotton isn't cotton, but Muji seems to be the popular choice for MTL, because it doesn't over saturate.

@zouzounaki is keen on Labo Puffs for MTL, perhaps he can advise.

The only thing he can advise on is Labo puffs, cos he is too miserable to have tried anything else:D....Labo n Muji do the same job.

What @Rickster said. Labo is perfectly fine so there is no need for me to buy other cotton. £4 a bag and two years later I’m probably not even half way down it.

Us scots aren’t miserable. Frugal. Maybe in east dun ye’s are buying fancy cotton, mind. :P

I go between 3 at the moment Shake n vape, which may cause over saturation but is brill wicker in the exocet n handles heat better in other fancy rda type coils.
Labo........cheap chips for a bail, does the job well...fine and dandy
Fynemods fynecotton, good all rounder a tad more expensive, fluffy as fk with some wastage...won't over saturate, no break in period also good for RDA's.

Last edited:
Us scots aren’t miserable. Frugal. Maybe in east dun ye’s are buying fancy cotton, mind. :P

I still go to lidi n aldi for the labo mind....I like it, but I also like different lagers n wines n spirits n beers n food n....well loads of stuff:)

Back
Top Bottom