What's new

Top airflow rta recommendations?

markw96

Postman
Hi, I'm looking at purchasing a new Rta (top airflow) and I was looking between the dead rabbit rta and zeus x.

What do people recommend?

I already use my obs nano daily, I have tried the kylin v2 (sent back, the usual leaking issues) and I also have a juggerknot mini which I wasn't impressed with (stuffed in the draw)

I'm looking for something that gives around the same flavour and smoke density (if that makes sense) to kylin mini. (also gave up on the mini as it always leaks after a couple of refills)

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

The augvape intake might be worth looking at, one of my daily tanks. Slightly restricted draw but good flavour and easy to build.

The vandy vape kylin mesh rta is really good top airflow rta and easy to build and wick.

The augvape intake might be worth looking at, one of my daily tanks. Slightly restricted draw but good flavour and easy to build.

The restricted draw kind of puts me off, it's been mentioned alot in reviews. Thank you though for your input [emoji106]

The vandy vape kylin mesh rta is really good top airflow rta and easy to build and wick.
After using the kylin mini and the kylin v2 I personally wouldn't touch a vandy vape tank again. Serious qc issues unfortunately. Thank you for the input though [emoji106]

After using the kylin mini and the kylin v2 I personally wouldn't touch a vandy vape tank again. Serious qc issues unfortunately. Thank you for the input though [emoji106]
I had the original kylin and the kylin v2, i hated both but this one is good. But I've heard good things about the Zeus x.

Dead Rabbit RTA for me. I really rate it and although i have the original i bought a clone from FT last night for £6. I don't think you can go wrong with it easy build and wick top airflow and flavour is the best of all my RTA's, not including mesh tanks in that statement, although i have not tried the Zeus X.

Dead Rabbit RTA for me. I really rate it and although i have the original i bought a clone from FT last night for £6. I don't think you can go wrong with it easy build and wick top airflow and flavour is the best of all my RTA's, not including mesh tanks in that statement, although i have not tried the Zeus X.
Thanks for you input. It would be really good to hear from someone who has tried both tanks.

Think @Mitz has tried both and I've tagged him so I'm sure he will pop in soon and let you know [emoji4]
No, I don't have the DR rta. I won't buy it due to the design and the long wicks it needs. I love the original Zeus and the dual was decent so I bought the X but unfortunately the Zues X also requires long wicks and despite being an extremely sexy tank I hated it. Sold it within days. If I had known it required long wicks I wouldn't have bought it. Others like it, I hated it. I know the DR will be the same.

Back
Top Bottom