What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tiny coils ***** sake!

I am looking at the v3, seems to be discontinued from the usual avenues. What makes it better than the v4? Frankly I can't tell the difference between them, besides the 4.5 which has dual airflow. I am not sure about the dual airflow either to be honest, for me the FeV was always a MTL atty so clouds don't make much sense, as I am not convinced the deck and chimney support this kind of vaping - another case of "just because you can do it doesn't mean it will work optimally". I find the FeV's base gets extremely hot, far more than the GSL.

I never understood why they made the V4. It’s the same with less quality materials. Sadly I can only offer my opinion on the clones as the only time I managed to grab an original is when I ordered a complete vs by ordering spares. They don’t want to ship to my country.

Cheers @zouzounaki and @instantlady, new tanks ordered. Looking forward to the NextEra
Capture.PNG

Ah yes the Dvarw. Good tank. Had it out with me yesterday, right up to when I threw a cartwheel and hit the deck again :( At least the tank and mod came out unscathed....

Ah yes the Dvarw. Good tank. Had it out with me yesterday, right up to when I threw a cartwheel and hit the deck again :( At least the tank and mod came out unscathed....
Ouchy! Hope you didnt do too much damage @John R ?

Last edited:
@zouzounaki @instantlady they both turned up today.
MAnaged to get myself a rubbish nextera clone. No way to adjust the af - its just a large gap open to all the of 3 af choices. So that was pointless - but if they were ok I guess it would be great, was very easy to build and wick.
Dvarw (such a bugger to spell) Im pleased with so far. Weird way of wicking but ok once you get used to it. Flavour is great, I can see Im going to use this a lot

@zouzounaki @instantlady they both turned up today.
MAnaged to get myself a rubbish nextera clone. No way to adjust the af - its just a large gap open to all the of 3 af choices. So that was pointless - but if they were ok I guess it would be great, was very easy to build and wick.
Dvarw (such a bugger to spell) Im pleased with so far. Weird way of wicking but ok once you get used to it. Flavour is great, I can see Im going to use this a lot

I’m glad the Dvarw started off right for you. I can’t imagine my vaping life without one. I never got on with the nextera either but we both might have just been unlucky.

Back
Top Bottom