What's new

Tiny coils ***** sake!

Ah no sorry, I meant the FeV v4 RTA (although they called it a dripper tank back in the stone age it was designed). You may not like it, it is huge and industrial looking but works very very well indeed for MTL.

Ah no sorry, I meant the FeV v4 RTA (although they called it a dripper tank back in the stone age it was designed). You may not like it, it is huge and industrial looking but works very very well indeed for MTL.

I have been a fan of Fev’s for 2.5 years now and use my Fev vs daily. The 4 was actually my least favourite. If ever you find a v3, grab one (and let me know where you found it). In all that time I never had to use any of the spares. Great quality.

But @MrsAshy I strongly recommend a Dvarw. They are as simple and easy as they come.

Thanks John. My life is a bit clouded lately but I know better times are ahead and I have you lovely people bringing a ray of sunshine in my life [emoji274]

I know you've been lurking recently, but hope you will have time to be more active soon.

Hi @instantlady , good to see you. Have you used the FeV rda? It kind of looks like the base of a FeV without the tank part.

No I haven’t but if it’s the base, and if you’re doubting whether to get it I think you should. It’s ‘emptiness’ allows many different coil positions that I think a tinkerer like you can appreciate.

I haven’t been away just a bit in the background catching my breath.

I have been a fan of Fev’s for 2.5 years now and use my Fev vs daily. The 4 was actually my least favourite. If ever you find a v3, grab one (and let me know where you found it). In all that time I never had to use any of the spares. Great quality.

I am looking at the v3, seems to be discontinued from the usual avenues. What makes it better than the v4? Frankly I can't tell the difference between them, besides the 4.5 which has dual airflow. I am not sure about the dual airflow either to be honest, for me the FeV was always a MTL atty so clouds don't make much sense, as I am not convinced the deck and chimney support this kind of vaping - another case of "just because you can do it doesn't mean it will work optimally". I find the FeV's base gets extremely hot, far more than the GSL.

Back
Top Bottom