What's new

Nautilus

Nevermind, managed to find some on aliexpress, plenty of feedback on being genuine.

Have an urge to try the original nautilus, not the mini. Are genuine ones still in circulation? I can only find them on eBay and this is the only one that looks like it might be genuine https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/263734564596.

Worth a punt? Do I have any protection should I order from this seller and it turns out to be fake?
Worth a punt, Ebay and Paypal give you all sorts of protection - if you still want to know. Fasttech have them as well. :)

I, too, prefer the mini ....... by the way ......... but I used them on a pipe stem. :)

I have also at various times wanted to try a nautilus. I put a nautilus coil in my bb a few weeks ago. It was not bad. I think also my pico-s has a nautilus cool attachment.

So what I wonder is whether the actual nautilus would be any different? Have I had the nautilus experience?

I have also at various times wanted to try a nautilus. I put a nautilus coil in my bb a few weeks ago. It was not bad. I think also my pico-s has a nautilus cool attachment.

So what I wonder is whether the actual nautilus would be any different? Have I had the nautilus experience?
It's a combination of coil, airflow and tip.
You've probably experienced it with your bb already.

I don't think flavour would be any different. Nautilus Mini is still a really good tank though and still available

I can't remember what coils the Pico-S takes now, but I'm guessing if it does it won't make much difference, you've probably got the gist. :)

Back
Top Bottom