What's new

Cthulhu Tube: First Look

Don’t know anything about the atto. I’m guessing it’s a clone ?

The atto is a nice wee mod I had one for abit. the threading on all the parts is better than the cthulhu mod I have one of those aswell. the only thing I did notice between the boards was the low voltage cutoff isnt as good on the atto as the cthulhu board and you can use both boards on either mod but the cthulhu is abit wider not much but sand it down the edge abit and it will fit. If I were to buy either it would be the atto again not because it's cheaper it's cause the quality just seems better even though it is a clone of the colibri mod

The atto is a nice wee mod I had one for abit. the threading on all the parts is better than the cthulhu mod I have one of those aswell. the only thing I did notice between the boards was the low voltage cutoff isnt as good on the atto as the cthulhu board and you can use both boards on either mod but the cthulhu is abit wider not much but sand it down the edge abit and it will fit. If I were to buy either it would be the atto again not because it's cheaper it's cause the quality just seems better even though it is a clone of the colibri mod
Thanks. I was looking at the colibri mod also. If I get one I want something that can take 18650 and the smaller ones too. I know the colibri can take both but looks like the atto is only the smaller compatible?

I’m quite keen on getting a little silver tube mod for my Kflite and was wondering how this is holding up since it’s release? @Simon G @eyeball kid
Any input greatly received

I was using mine regularly but it's out of action again until my new boards arrive, it fell over on a hard table right onto the button and it's broken the little contact switch inside, it smashed right through the plastic at the back so the button no longer works. I'll take a picture when I get a moment. I have 2 new boards on the way from FT though which was only about £7 for both, so more just annoying than anything.

Back
Top Bottom