Vape Superstore
What's new

Tiny coils ***** sake!

Innokin
I'm a newbie on here, but not on vaping, and especially on MTL vaping. I do find the 2mm ID, 6 wraps for spaced coils or 8 wraps for contact coils to fit the best on Hastur Mini, using 28 AWG wires. And it worked like magic the first time when I put the coil on the deck. It leaked the very first time because of my over - priming, but not a single wet trace since then. Over the years I've owned a number of MTL RTAs, from clones to authentic, but I would place the Hastur Mini on the 2nd place.

Did you ever get the origen @MrsAshy ? I have a nextera coming from china, which is another vertical coil and liquid below job.

AcmeFog
Did you ever get the origen @MrsAshy ? I have a nextera coming from china, which is another vertical coil and liquid below job.
I didnt get the Origen (yet) as I ended up with a True, an Evl and a KF lite to play with.
But I want another vertical coil - I really do find them easier. I'll have a look at that too @zouzounaki , thanks. Havent heard of it before...

I like them too @MrsAshy . They just seem to work better. They also have the advantage that you can put a long wick in them, then when it needs reworked just pull it up a bit and cut the dud bit off, and you are sorted for a while again.

Elux
I like them too @MrsAshy . They just seem to work better. They also have the advantage that you can put a long wick in them, then when it needs reworked just pull it up a bit and cut the dud bit off, and you are sorted for a while again.
Exactly, so much less fuss and a breeze to wick. I love the challenge of the others but my zephyrs are my old faithfuls - its why Ive got 2 :)
Just wacked a nextera in my ft basket - origen are sold out at the mo though (other than the clones I'm not sure on)
Thanks for the tip :)

I got a YFTK nextera some weeks ago, frankly if you're not going to squonk with it don't bother, it becomes a pain fast. The airflow is smooth and does cater from MTL to DTL, flavour's good, wicking is great. Only issue is that if set on its side it will leak.

Vape Green
Thanks @Biochemist . Fortunately I would be planning to squonk with it so won’t be likely to take it out the house.

This one is a cheapish clone from 2f deal, they gave me a $10 credit when I emailed them to complain about problems with the crossbow bb bridge. I couldn’t see anything else that looked interesting so thought the nextera could be worth a shot.

That's cool, it is a good atty and I suspect it works like a charm in squonk mode, pitty I don't have and squonker. For MTL you can try the FeV and GSL, some good yftk clones kicking around and they are bothe stellar.

Royal Flush Vape
I was looking at the FeV rda but it looks a bit chunky, and I seem to prefer simple drippers with the airflow through a hole in the side. I also tend to like vertical coil atties. I’ll see how I get on with it, if it’s a decent clone I’m hopeful I’ll like it.

Back
Top Bottom