What's new

Dual battery squonk mod

Yeah I love it.. Its the best mod I've had by Miles.
I'm gutted but it seems knackered.. Not reading the battery levels.. Even though there full.. It shows 26% a few vapes then it's dead.
Tried cleaning the contacts but it's made no difference [emoji19]
I can try fixing it for you but it's a bit of a bitch to strip, no promises but I will certainly try.
Hopefully it's not a software issue as I've not been able to find a firmware update.

Thanks everyone for all the reply.. This really is a great forum... Especially @vapeneeser scrooge.. Really nice of you to offer to have a look at it for me!
Ive had a good look round and plumped for the dopvo dual.. Its on its way as I type... Its coming with dead rabbit on top... Which I'll try... What does everyone else use rda wise?

me personaly never got on with any dead rabbit products, over hyped but thats just my opinion lol, rda has to be the profile for me you wick it right & its awesome for flavour & almost impossible to over squonk.

I have the exact same mod that you’ve just bought. Topside dual with dead rabbit. I’ve been using this setup for about 3 months and I love it. No issues yet.

Cheers mutley... I've been exactly the same with my dead rabbit rda's... Can't see what the fuss about.. Much prefer my pulse 24 [emoji106]

I have the exact same mod that you’ve just bought. Topside dual with dead rabbit. I’ve been using this setup for about 3 months and I love it. No issues yet.
How do you wick your dead rabbit @mastavaj :
Got a feeling I'm doing something wrong....would love to get it right on the topside!

Back
Top Bottom